What type of swans do you see most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colour swan have you seen the most?

• Black swan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White swan

• I've never seen a swan in my whole entire life!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
I've never seen a white swan before but I've seen lots of black swans.

I have never seen a black swan, but white ones live all over the lake the I live near. And when we row in crew sometimes they chase us out of "their territory". They are VERY territorial. We almost ran over one of the babies, but we had to immediatly stop, pretty much an emergency stop, also known as 'check it down, hold water' in crew talk.

Yep, there are black swans, no kidding! I fed one bread once. It felt funny, it ate out of my hand... No, it was not a black duck, it's a lot bigger compared to a normal duck.

And for your information, you can find them in Western Australia. There's a picture of a black swan on the Western Australian flag.

Huh, cool. Can you find them in the U.S.A??

Huh, cool. Can you find them in the U.S.A??
I don't thinks so...

I went to a bird park with my friend. There was a lake there, and you could go under the bridge to a tiny little bay and feed the ducks and [black] swans. The swan really liked to eat everything!

I haven't seen any before apart from in pictures, books etc.

I think?

♥ _Chitosaii

in melbourne, australia they have black swans, but when i went to poland, europe, i saw beautiful white ones

I see many white ones, but I do remember seeing a black one with red-ish eyes once. Evil swan! ;)

Yeh I have seens tons of white swans. They look so scary like they're about to attack.

But

I[SIZE=27pt][/SIZE] Swans

I see many white ones, but I do remember seeing a black one with red-ish eyes once. Evil swan! :huh:
Red eyes... Never actually paid attention to the colour of their eyes. But here we see black swans everywhere. At the pond, at the park, at the wildlife park...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back