What type of tamagotchi do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, on my v1 I have a Marutchi(which I am frankly BORED with getting them!). On my v2, I have a Young Mimitchi!!! Yay!! And on my v3 I have a Hinatchi, i think... But last time my hinatchi turned into a Hidatchi which, in my opinion, are really ugly so I am not too happy about the Hinatchi :furawatchi:

I have a clear purple version two tamagotchi and it was a pochitchi called Disco (which was my first ever tama!). Then Sadly, she died when I was on holiday because she mystearisly got un-paused :wacko: So I reset my tamagotchi and I got a boy maskutchi called Pepsi. Pepsi got married and I am now on the second generation with a girl mimitchi (Yay!) caled Mimi.

*pochitchi angel* :furawatchi:

On My V2s, both boys, i have on one of them a Ringotchi, which NEVER changes into something different!!!!!!!!!!! and it's the same with my other one, a UFOtchi, too!!!!!!!!!!

and on my V3 i have a Young Mametchi!!!!!!!!!!

*pokes siggy*!!!!!!!!!!

Two Kuchitamatchi and one Zukitchi*Hugs* I've had a soft spot for Zukitchi's since the P2 Tamagotchi days of 97.

v1-battery dead

v1-battery dead

v2-battery dead

v3-Hanachi

v3-Bill

keitai-young oyajitchi

keitai haeruchi-blonde guy

keitai akai-gozaruchi

entama-mimitchi w/ baby

entama-mametchi w/ baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Status