What V4.5 design should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadude787

Reaction score
Today my Dad is driving me to Wal-Mart to buy a V4.5 Tamagotchi Connection.

Any ideas on what design I should buy?

What do you recommend?

Should I get the globe one with the tree mic.?

P.S. How do I make poll?

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my Dad is driving me to Wal-Mart to buy a V4.5 Tamagotchi Connection.Any ideas on what design I should buy?

What do you recommend?

Should I get the globe one with the tree mic.?

P.S. How do I make poll?
Well I'd get the PC pack that comes with the Earth Design V4.5, but that is $29.99.

I am going to get the Red Butterflys and the Purple Lava design, in fact, I ordered them and they should arrive soon. Just pick whatever design looks best to you ;)

C~M

;) I think you should get the Purple Lava. That's the one I have and it is very cool! The background is a little city.

The PC Pack would be cool if it wasn't $30. I don't see why it's so expensive because all it comes with is a microhone, mousepad and backgrounds for your computer.

But, it's not my decision!!!! Hope I helped!!!

Today I actually bought the Red Butterfly design at my local Toys 'R' Us. I think you should get the Leopeard Print design. Or the Globe design with the PC pack. Whatever you decide will probably be really cute anyway!

;) I think you should get the Purple Lava. That's the one I have and it is very cool! The background is a little city.
The PC Pack would be cool if it wasn't $30. I don't see why it's so expensive because all it comes with is a microhone, mousepad and backgrounds for your computer.

But, it's not my decision!!!! Hope I helped!!!
It comes with a whole bunch of stuff for your computer, as well as a tamagotchi V4.5 (earth design) a microphone, and a mouse pad. All of the prices of those things add up to $30.00.

C~M

It comes with a whole bunch of stuff for your computer, as well as a tamagotchi V4.5 (earth design) a microphone, and a mouse pad. All of the prices of those things add up to $30.00.
C~M
Yeah, I know it comes with all of that, but for me, it's not worth the $30.... That's just my opinion though, I didn't mean to offend anyone.... :)

Alright everyone, since the majority say purple lava, then It's purple lave.

Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know it comes with all of that, but for me, it's not worth the $30.... That's just my opinion though, I didn't mean to offend anyone.... :mellow:
No no no you didn't offend me. Takes a lot to ofend me.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back