What Version do I have? (Also, souvenir?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfan31

Reaction score
Hiya! I don't remember when I got my tamagotchi, but it is a Red one (w/ a yellow border and blue stars surrounding the screen) that says tamagotchi connection at the top, and it has a round red antenna-like thing on the upper left corner of the shell. What version am i?

Also, there is this thing on my game/item/shop/password/souvenir menu. Where/how can I get passwords and souvenirs? Also, my tama doesn't want to play with me, but I have time to kill, and I want to buy it the bow. How can I make my tama play games with me? (Or how can can I "encourage" it?)

Thankies! :huh:

You have a Tamagotchi Connection Version 4. You can obtain souvenirs by visiting Tamagotchi Town. Here's the link: https://v4.tamatown.com/tamaok.html. To travel to Tamagotchi Town to need to select the PC option from the IR communication icon (icon that looks like a heart) After you select that PC you'll need to enter the fourteen digit log-in password at the link above as well as your tamagotchi's username. (you can veiw your username by scrolling through your tamagotchi's status icon). To make your tamagotchi play games with you feed it a snack and then it should play with you. Make sure you only feed your tamagotchi when it's hungry though because if you don't it may become sick or overweight.

you have the V4

Playing games getting good mail and feading it snacks And favourite food imakes it Happy.

To play games your tama must not be:Too light.Sick.Unhappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might have v3, I have one to you can go to TamaTown.com

To get souvineirs(srry if i spelled it wrong!To make him play games with you

feed him or give him some snacks!

Hope I helped!

is the antenna actually ball-shaped or just round? the v4 has a ball-shaped antenna and the v3 has just a round antenna.

How can I make my tama play games with me? (Or how can can I "encourage" it?)
Thankies! :D
Feed it a snack or two and it should be able to play games. It must be at least 3 lbs over its base weight to be able to play games.

( I have the round antenna, so V3? ) Also, is it bad for my tamagotchi to wiegh 99 pounts? (for bump)

Can I potty train my tama even though it is a teenager?

( I have the round antenna, so V3? ) Also, is it bad for my tamagotchi to wiegh 99 pounts? (for bump)Can I potty train my tama even though it is a teenager?
Well, it's not good for your tama to weigh 99 LB, but it can win Bump with that weight, but you'll want to get it back down to normal ;]

Yes, you can still potty train through adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back