What version do you not like ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like the v5. the games are bad, the characters are hard to get(and they turn into ninjas if you don't take care of them well) Overall, it is just boring:]

The versions that I do not like are v2, v3, v4 and v4.5.

One thing that I don't like about all the above versions is that you need to complete a game perfectly to lose 3g of weight. I suppose on the v2 it isn't that bad because Jump is very short.

On v3, there were a ton of glitches and it still had the same you-must-complete-the-game-to-lose-3g-of-weight rule. It also had an annoying antenna.

On v4, it still had that annoying rule as well as extremely annoying games and jobs. There was also a super annoying antenna. The games are just too long in my opinion. I timed myself playing the regular games and this is approximately how long it took:

Jumping Rope- 1min 50sec

Mimic- 3min

Shape- 1min 30sec

Dance- 2min 30sec

Flag- 1min 40sec

I'm assuming that v4.5 was the same. I have played a few games on the v4.5, but the most I've done on a v4.5 was feed it a few meals and play a few games so I haven't truly experienced it.

One annoying thing on the v4 (and perhaps v4.5 but I'm not sure) is that the Matchmaker only stayed on screen for 10 seconds, making her very easy to miss! Usually I caught the Matchmaker by setting the itme to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm and waiting a minute.

Here are all of the Tamagotchi Connexion versions in the order I like them:

1. v1 tied with v5

2. v2

3. v3, v4 and v4.5 tied- but I dislike v4 a bit more than the other two.

Eh, I like all the versions. I'm getting a V5. The versions actually get better as they increase

I wasn't thrilled with the v4.5. There was too much of the job pressure, and skill points. xp

The only connection version I didn't like was V4.5. I didn't like V4 either, but that was a result of having experienced Entama, the Japanese version. I didn't like V4.5 because the only differences were games, characters, and antenna, really.

I voted for the v 4.5 because i'm not a fan of all those "half'' versions.

I really don't like the v5. the games are bad, the characters are hard to get(and they turn into ninjas if you don't take care of them well) Overall, it is just boring:]
I agree with you. It is just too weird with 3 characters on the screen even though you only are taking care of 1. I like the older versions with themes, like angelgotchi and oceangotchi. The games on the V5 are difficult and boring. I don't like them at all.

I dislike V4.5 because they added regular tamas and the screen wasnt light blue like an uratama, but other than that it was ok.

I only dislike the V5 a little,just the games aren't too fun and well that's all so I preferred to vote "no".

I personally don't like the V3,V4,V4.5,Or the V5 as much as the classics,like the V1,P1,&P1.Sure the newer releases were fun at first (with the exeption of the V5) but in the end,if you think about it,they seem TOO much like peopel.I'd perfer a pet to be more like this: "I'm a pet! Feed Me!Play With me! Clean Up my poo!"

I already made a post about this. But I am starting to like the v5. you just really have to get used to it.

~QuinnK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back