What version is this Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medivio

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

When I was little I bought a Tamagotchi which had 50 in 1 pets. Do you know what this version is called? And if it's not Tamagotchi, but something else please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Can you find a google image of this tamagotchi?

Because a lot of tamagotchi's have up to 50 pets..

Can you find a google image of this tamagotchi?Because a lot of tamagotchi's have up to 50 pets..
I remember it had two arrow-like buttons besides the main three and it was more than oval in shape. I dunno how to explain it in the right way, but I'll try to think of something. I remember you had to choose between two types of food, one was a candy, and the other two were a drink and a cake I think (I know many of them have these choices...)

EDIT: three types of food...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, maybe it's a Giga Pet... I really don't know what to think.

But please tell me the name of Tamagothis which have 50 in 1 pets. And I would also like to know if download-able Tamagotchi simulators for PC can be found on the internet.

it definitely is not a real Tamagotchi. besides that there may be dozens of possibilities, regardless of brand. for example here (I live in Hungary, Europe) we used to have a tama-type pet available in Chinese shops that looked 100% similar to a Dinkie Dino tama (that has side arrow-buttons), but had at least 24 pets in it. cannot say more, for I never owned one. I did and do have some more-in-one interactive pets, I also have playing experience with such pets of friends, but some I like, some I don't - most of them I don't. I do not really find them that appealing, because the greater variation of pets usually means less creativity (in games and in the looks of animals - both in their drawing and in the possible outcomes of evolving. I know of models where there is no variation at all - the pet will 100% look like as the one you chose in the beginning when it grows up, regardless of how good or bad care you give him).

edit: of course there are exceptions. I do have a 10-in-1 which is one of my overall favourites. too bad its battery cover started to have cracks from where the screw is inserted, and it will surely crush, thus I stopped playing with it until I find a way of fixing it.

Doesn't sound like a tamagotchi to me.

It sounds like one of those fake Dinkie Dinos.

I had one and it said it has 24 in 1 when there is way more.

[One looks like Hello Kitty :huh: ]

Its was horrid, it kept reseting if you barely tap it. :mellow:

And it was so boring and the screen pixels were barely visible.

And most tamas have 3 buttons.

Hmm. Not a Tama. I had some kind of pet like that, a VERY old version of Giga Pets, they were red. And they died if you left them for like, 3 secs!!! I got mine to evolve ONCE!

It's probably a type of Giga Pet. Or maybe a Wave UFO? Hmm.... I don't know. What do you mean by "50 in 1 pets?"

It's NOT a Dinkie Dino. It might look like one but it sounds like one of those cheap multi pets.

The OLD multi pets can be very nice but the ones you find now tend to keep horrible time and some don't even change.

A picture would be helpful.

i don't think it's a tamagotchi.

But it could be a fake one,lot of stores sells fame tamagotchis can you send a picture please? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back