What versions are these Tamagotchi's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vspring92

Reaction score
I have aquired a few tamagotchi over the past couple of week but I needed help Identifying them properly. Any help would be wonderful, and greatly appreciated. I have labeled the ones I believe are the correct versions, but I wanted a little verification from you wonderful tama fans. Me being new I just want to make sure :)

small1-1-1.jpg
small4-1.jpg
small3-1.jpg
small2-1.jpg

Generally, a quick glance at the shape is enough that you can identify which model you have. There are a few exceptions though. The P1 & P2 look very similar, and the V1 & V2 look very similar.

P1 vs P2

The P1 has a checkered background. Click here to see a P1.

The P2 has a swirly background. Click here to see a P2.

V1 vs V2

To differentiate between a V1 & V2, open the Game menu. Version 1 has two games: Dance and Jump. Version 2 has four games: Jump, Bump, Heading, and Slot.

I have aquired a few tamagotchi over the past couple of week but I needed help Identifying them properly. Any help would be wonderful, and greatly appreciated. I have labeled the ones I believe are the correct versions, but I wanted a little verification from you wonderful tama fans. Me being new I just want to make sure :)

small1-1-1.jpg
small4-1.jpg
small3-1.jpg
small2-1.jpg
They are P2's (first two), P1's (second two), V1 (?) (no antennae), V3 (stubby antennae and V4 (ball antennae) and Tama-Go+ Separate Memetchi figure. Also, the 2nd P2 is the golden one, which is rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back