What was the first games and toys you ever played?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First "any" game was a cart based kid game called a v-tech. First actual console was a play station which I got when I was very little. It used to have GTA 2, MK4 and GT. Before I got the PS, I had a GBC with pokemon gold and GTA2. Parents got it cheap. Around 700k rupiah for the system and around 30k for the kartu. PS1 on the other hand was more expensive. 2.5 million rupiah for system and around 100k for cds. MK4 was 200k.

I think my first video game console was an NES, and so my first game might be Super Mario Bros 3, since that's one of the games we have and it seems pretty reasonable. But I do remember playing games on an Atari.

can't remember a whole lot, but I think my very first game was Super Mario Bros. on the NES

The first game I ever played was on the Atari, though I can't remember which version of Atari or which game. I do remember it was on a black and white TV, though. :p

I'm not sure of the exact details, but according to my mum, I was like 2 when our family got our first computer, and I was always playing this flash game on it, so that's probably it.

Wait I just remembered I played games long before I started playing Sonic. Hm... Commander Keen on PC was my first game I think.

Wait I just remembered I played games long before I started playing Sonic. Hm... Commander Keen on PC was my first game I think.
Commander Keen was awesome! I still have Commander Keen Dreams on my PC to this day! :D

Believe it or not, but this was the game I grew up with and the first one i played. Some people of the generation before mine look at me funny when i say this was the game (and system) i grew up playing

Super-Mario-Bros-1985-Title-Screen.png

For toys... I'm not sure. I did have a lot of plush toys though, still do! Sadly none of my original plushes.

I think the first game I ever played was Breakout on the Atari. I know for certain it was an Atari game but I'm not certain if Breakout was the first one I played. I know it was the one I played most often, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back