What was the last book you bought?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Aww! ):

I bought BONE: Quest For The Spark. It's great so far.

I also bought a BONE Postcard book. It has postcards with pictures from the graphc novels. I just thought it'd be cool to own, haha. :)

That would have to be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I'm replacing my Harry Potters... They're 10 year old paperbacks lol. And The Necromancer :D

a terrible TERRIBLE werewolf novel called Bestial. Seriously, I only paid two bucks for it and I still feel like I got ripped off.

again, i haven't been reading real books for a while, so the last books i bought were ocarina of time and majora's mask mangas, lol.

The last book I bought was months ago. It was Little Brother, Cory Doctorow.

The last book I checked out from teh library was Band Geek something. It was a good book.

Just sayin', Hunger Games and Max Ride are AWESOME. But that last book I bought was Lord of the Rings...the entire series...I'm such a nerd! :B

Last book I bought I think it was the family book. I bought it for my little brother<33 He is so adorable!

Garfield's fat cat 3 pack, volume 14

annnddd....

Fantastic beasts and where to find them (an offspin from the Harry Potter series)

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very intellectual person, but I already have the harry potter series and I like Garfield...so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back