What was the last dream you had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had so many dreams of TTers!

Still, the last one I had was with the scissors and no organs... o_o

Last night I dreamt that mum got me a green dress for a close friend's wedding that'll actually be on the 31st of May. It was a terrible, ripped dress, that was completely un-acceptable for a wedding.
And yes Esther, I hope you wouldn't wanna bash me ):
Maybe it was for St. Patrick's Day?

Edit; LOL I just noticed that you meant MAY not MARCH. Neh...

Last edited by a moderator:
For got my dream again... I barely remember my dreams, unless I try reallyreally hard.

Someone robbed my house, killed my family, was looking for me, I was hiding under my bed (weird, My bed has no under) and I saw his feet, He crotched down, Looked at me, And took me to some lab where I was placed in one of those strange tubed cloning things you see in Sci Fi TV shows.

My dreams are effed up.

I had dream I bought a pie and as I walked out of the shop I was kidnapped by a midget.
Hannah had a dream that I was a tree.
I did?

I remember one where I'm in a nightmare house and I'm running around, trying not to get stabbed. Well, eventually, I woke up. But the problem was, it was just another dream. My dresser door opened, and my head was there, just hanging by a bloody rope. The head tried to get the knife out of it's head and kill me. But I woke up. And tears were running down my face. I'm actually VERY scared of violence and blood and gore, but...

One time I also had a dream that was so scary, and eventually my body got so tense that I was able to control me in my dreams. Well, this dream was kind of creepy, soI wanted to get out of it. I pinched myself. I could feel it, but I wouldn't wake up. It was sort of like I was awake, but stuck inside my dream. Then I slapped myself. It actually happened when I was asleep, because when I woke up, my cheeks were red, and my arms had marks everywhere.

In my dreams, I can also tell the future, but it comes out as deja' voo. So I'm psychic in my sleep.

And also in my dreams, I never end up getting killed. Or majorly injured. I'm such a strange person.

Mikey, Feebee, I don't actually know.

Well, I've had multiple dreams which include being killed by Mikey. In the first one, it was for 'not being good enough'.

I had a dream where the movie 'Zathura' had a Twitter, and everyone kept asking it questions like ''Where can I buy you?'' and ''Why are you so good?''.

Since when do movies have Twitters :/

I had a dream where there were these paper dolls, and I was trying to fit them wih ballet shoes. And there were clocks that would fall on them if I didn't hurry.

I had a dream where Feebee came to my school for a day. Mr K then gave the class a piano, and even when the home time bell went, Feebee stayed at the piano and kept playing. She was ignoring everyone, and was playing her life away.

One night I had one where I met Krystal. She had a really huge nose like pinnochio (sp?) and I sorta offended her by telling her it was big. We spent most of the afternoon hugging and playing monopoly. I also embarassed her in front of her parents by jumping onto her lap xD O:

^Lol

I kept seeing an image of Ksenia. And I'm like, "your so skinny!" again and again on MSN to Ksenia. And then Ksenia said that she started crying O:

^^The above was a dream xD

I had my first dream ever involving Tamatalk.

There were Starry, Ksenia, and other TTers but I forget. So yeah, we were all tied together, and we had to go around this busy mall and hand out chocolate bars. I was the one who handed them out, except I wouldn't just hand it to them, I high-fived it. And Starry was in the back with a leather horse whip, snapping it at me to giddy up. My teachers were somehow in there, laughing at me. And then at the end, there was this big, muscular blonde guy and Ksenia went up to him and was like "Hah! We're smaller than you but we handed out more chocolate bars!" and he chased her away. o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night. :]

The Jonas Brother came to my house and Nick and I kissed under a table.

Then Andy came and we took pics and jumped on my trampoline and went into the house and went in my room and... what normally happens between a man & woman :]

Ksenia; XD I've dreamt that I've met you. But I can't remember any in particular. D:

Maria; You kissed Nick under the table? And THEN... you know what with Andy? XD

I can't remember the one I had last night but the night before I remember running away from a Bulblin (sp?) (Zelda enemy) and I jumped over the fence and found a 'small key' and ran to our pool gate but I realized that wouldn't get me away from the Bulblin so I ran into the basement door but my brother wouldn't let me in so I was like, "LEMME IN NOW, FOOL!" And he let me in so I was safe.

Then I went to take a shower but there was a dead turkey in the showerhead so no water would come out.

Chew on that.

^ A...dead...turkey...? O: xD

I keep having dreams with pianos. I posted one with Feebee in it before, and a few nights ago I had the same dream, just with Maria instead of Feebee :\

But yeah, my last one was where I met Billy Ray Cyrus. He gave me his autograph, and then told me I sounded like a ''ranga''. I got offended for some reason, and ran off crying, and jumped into this man's arms because he was asking me whether I needed help or not. That man turned out to be Eminem, and I asked him what his favourite song is. He said Honey Pie by The Beatles. And that's all I remember.

I loooove dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back