What was the last time you got embarrassed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.:DragonFire:.x9705

Reaction score
So when was the last time you got embarrassed in public?

For me it was today. I was at a restaurant, and since I didn't have a knife, I was buttering my bread with my fingers, and two elderly ladies stared at me like WTF!?

It was odd.

I don't regulary get embarassed.

I don't care what people think of me.

But it would probably be the other day when this 17 year old girl came up to me and said 'OMG, no way! You're not Keeley -insert last name-! Omg, you've changed so much!'

I'm like 'Yeah.... 0_o'

'Do you remember me??'

'Umm...'

My friend wispered to me 'It's Michaela'

Me: 'OH YEAH!' xD

She moved away YEARS ago. It was embarassing not recognising her, yet I kinda felt guilty at the same time.

THIS ONE IS FUNNY:

i went to mcdonalds and i threw a french fry and it landed in some womans hair, she didn't notice it was in there she left the place. the french fry was still in her hair. Wonder if it is still in there xD

and two weeks my bathing suit fell off o-o

I almost crashed into someone at the mall, yesterday, cause I got my pupils dilated, so I couldnt see properly.

April 17, like 11:30 PM. I'm not telling you what happened.

But I don't get embarrassed easily. If you think it's a situation in which I should be embarrassed, I'm probably playing it off. I love attention.

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I still cringe at this one:

Last spring at lunch I was reading, "Sexual Opinions," or something, because I was doing my controversial MLA issues essay on why sex ed should be taught in school. (A very easy topic, actually.) I needed quotes, background info, etc.

And of course, me and my friends were laughing at the book too, but that was besides the point.

So there I am at lunch, reading my book.

The table with the most "popular" (and gorgeous) guys in school was right next to ours. (They're sooo arrogant that I can't stand it, but they are still beautiful). Tom came over and was all, what are you reading, and I freaked out and was all, "For my project!" and even pulled out my notebook to prove it. (In hindsight I realize I shouldn't have done that). Tom grabbed my notebook and started reading my essay.

And I just remember the scene in my head when the whole "popular" guys table turned their heads to look in my direction.

Oh my goodness, it was awful. I was afraid to go to school the next day because they were all in fourth period. I was afraid they'd say something. But they didn't. Hopefully they don't really remember the incident. It was traumatic for me, but hopefully a non-event for them.

I'd like to say I don't care if they think I'm a pervert or whatever, but I do.

There was an awkward silence in the car with Daddy..

And I made this random clicky sound with my mouth by accident.

I laughed it off, but it was a very awkward silence breaker. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back