What was the last TV show you saw?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
America's Next Top Model

I don't really like that show that much, but I was bored so I decided to watch it.

Ooh, I love CSI.Haven't seen law and order though.

No shows at the moment!
You should watch it, it's much better than CSI. (And I love CSI too, but Law and Order is even better, especially SVU.)

I just watched some more Law and Order. It was the Criminal Intent marathon.

The Suite Life OF Zac And Cody - I love that show, it's my weakness. -.- It was the episode where London goes to Scotland and Zac and Cody rent out her suite. And Carey gets stalked by the Barber Shop Quartets. =D 10/10

You should watch it, it's much better than CSI. (And I love CSI too, but Law and Order is even better, especially SVU.)
I just watched some more Law and Order. It was the Criminal Intent marathon.
SVU is my favorite out of the series.

I haven't seen it in a while though.

Border Security - The guy who refused to get his bag checked said Australia was a racist country [{ I was just like WTF? No way! }] and that customs targeted him because of his skin colour. Then a few minutes later he got busted with drugs. 8.5/10

7/10 Never heard of that show, but sounds interesting xD

The Simpsons (I am so glad I remembered to watch it, Fox played the House promo and...SPOILER ALERT...I am preeetty sure that by looking at the clips they showed and what the narrator dude said, House commits suicide!!!!!!!!!)

Dancing With The Stars 8.5/10-Todd Makenny got what he deserved for that horrible insult he gave Mark Berretta. At least Koshie from Sunrise backed him up B)

1/10

I haven't even watched TV today due to a birthday party after school, so um...

House! House's clinic patient comitted suicide then when he was laying unconcious on the floor, House pocked him with his cane xD Then House took his knife and did the same thing, shove the knife in wall socket (Like to plug in stuff) House was unconcious for 3 hours...Someone should have poked him with a cane! xD

Bleach. It was about Ichigo beating the Menos Grande...I only caught the last few minutes of it....5/10...I disliked that epi... >.>

- xd3vilx

Latest posts

Back