What was the last word you said?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"*Kinda humming to myself then starts singing*... Lay it on the line. It's the only life you got, so you gotta live it big time!"

Guess. xDDD

"Isn't that pretty much "I Made A Gam3 With Zombi3s In It!" without the zombies?"

"You never mean to watch the Discovery Channel. You're just flicking through the channels and all of a sudden... BAM! You're watching a frikken mole for an hour and a half"

Quoting a youtube video.

EDIT: Now it's

"EVERY TIME I SAY THINGS EMOTIONLESS SHE THINKS I'M CRABBY! SHE'S JUST SAYING I WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW MY LINES FOR THE PLAY YESTERDAY! SHE IS WACKED, MAN! SHE IS WACKED!!!!"

Since I forgot my lines for the Sunday School Christmas play yesterday, Gran thinks I was in a bad mood. She's so f***ing whacked and messed up in the head it's ridiculous. I honestly think someone needs to send her and my gramp to an insane asylum. I'm not kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because there always is, y'idiot"

Mum claims that Santa Claus came down the road in the fire truck, but there were 2 trucks. So my cousin asked "Why are there two of them?"

I answered his question.

^ I saw Santa Claus on a motorcycle one time. XD This guy riding it looked just like Santa.

"Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeehh."

Thanks, Jae. Thanks so much. xD

^hahahhaa

"Muuum...... Muummm..... muummm.... muummm..... did you get me food yet?........ Yeah... well you have to."

Asking mum to get me food, then she said "well, I didn't know I had to get it for you..."

^ Yay. x333 <333

"You mean put things in bags and then put tissue paper over them? *Laughs at mom's reaction*"

Haahah! She said she was going to wrap some holiday presents. I owned her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back