what was the meanist thing u have ever done

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilly~and~Zoe~

Reaction score
mine is.......

I was realy bord so i went on my sisters tamatalk

acount ( miss_roxy_6 ) and got her karma yellow

by making a topic saying that she was Emily Osment

and by posting

wqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss x8

in a topic and by posting it AGAIN to a tama gide

opps she got SOO man at me

whats yours?

dats nt gud. ¬_¬

u shouldn't b poud ov it.

da worst thing i hav done 2 some1 iz throw a stone at ther hed. they diserveed it. >_>

the worst thing iv done is brack my sis cd player then blame it on my brother i admited in the end

Accidently hit my mom in the head with a water bottle when I was aiming for the garbage. I'm not a very mean person.

no not really but i diid when i nearly pushes my friend off her bike

coz i was so mad at her

The meanest thing I've done is punch someone in the private.

mine is.......

and by posting

wqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss x8

in a topic and by posting it AGAIN to a tama gide

opps she got SOO man at me

whats yours?
I was part of that topic, I remember her saying she was Emily Osment, then everybody gave her a hard time so she said it was her noepets username, then everybody got more mad and she ended up saying it was a joke or something, I can't remember how it ended.

I think the meanest thing I did was...well....OK, there was this boy I liked, realy liked, I sent him dumb love notes and everything, his little sister was a good friend of mine, so she another friend and I were talking about the boy in the little sis's room, we somehow got to talking about his weight, he is a little bit chubby but not to much, he weighs about as much as my mom, we kept getting louder and louder and he overheard us talking about how fat we thought he was, he has been mad at us eever since :D .

mine is.......

and by posting

whats yours?
U were the one who did that!

Ok mine was yesterday 6/24/07 and i was playing with a tennis ball in da house and I wanted to punt it and I hit it right at my moms head and she was pi**ed off at me!!!!!!!!!!!

well in second grade I was writing my book reposrt on jack and the beanstalk and i was so bored writing it that I jsut HAD TO do something crazy!! So at a random time I just randomly wrote that Jack's mom jumped out the window!!!! When I presented it, nobody noticed, but then when I brought it home my mom saw it and she screamed!!!!!!!!! heheheh...at least my teacher was dumb enough to not notice it!! :D

I got mad at my brother, so I got a hard Pillow then threw it at my mom. I blamed Jacob, he got in Major trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back