What was your first Pokemon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
What was your first pokemon? Mine was a Piplup that is now an Empoleon(Sp?)! He's my best pokemon. His Nickname is Pippy(Don't ask, I thought it was a girl when I gave it that name).

What was yours?

My 1st one was WAYYYYY back. It was a Bulbasiur with the nickname My Jeff (Don't ask) I got him to Lv.100 and finily dectded to anme him Venasour. Sadily I lost the game with my little Venasour on it a while back. Sniffle... But maby i'll find it some day! Oh yea here are his moves

Slodge bomb

Earthquake

Frenzy Plant

Razor leaf or solar beam I forget...

I'll find my buddy some day!

Which game?
If you are talking about First Pokemon game, that was Blue for me and I chosen a Charmander.
I don't think she means as in the game, but the Pokemon itself from the first game you got.

My firsts for all the games:

R/B/Y

Squirtle/Pikachu

G/S/C

Totodile

R/S/E

Mudkip

P/D/P

Piplup

Me like water starters? Never &lt;.&lt;

Last edited by a moderator:
Squirtle in Blue version. That was my dad's gameboy AND game and he let me start over his file. MY first pokemon for ME was Piplup.

Diamond: piplup

FireRed: bulbasaur

Ruby: torchic

oh, i just realized i had one water, one grass, and one fire! talk about inconsistent ;)

I chose other because I've started and played the game so many times that I've probably had them all.

Everyone was talking about Pokemon way back in Year 2 so I decided to give it a try. I loved it and my first Pokemon was a Bulbasaur named Bob. :furawatchi:

The first pokemon I got was tutwig when i got pokemon diamond for my birthday. Iam so awesome in diamoamond now, on my trainer card i got 3stars(silver card) and I completed the national dex by migrating.W00T :angry:

BTW LUV ur blogs gotchi guy :furawatchi:

Peace

oh geez, I played the games WAYYYYY back then you know when they didn't have color, though they were my older siblings

Yellow:pikachu(Durr)

S/G:Chikorita/Totodile/Cyndaquil(I depended on my mood XD)

FR/LG: Squirtle

R/S/E:Mudkip, sometimes Treecko, rarely Torchic

D/P/PL:piplup

and probably others I forgot

My Charizard called Flame on leafgreen. He was so awsome, but my bro deleted the game before I had a chance to migrate it 2 platinum :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back