What was your first Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaygotchi

Reaction score
In here you can post your first tamagotchi (adult) that you ever raised turned into! If you remember everything, you can put that there, but I don't even remember all of it! My first tamagotchi that I ever raised was a pyonkotchi!

P.S. If I copied anyone, I'm sorry, I really didn't know!

Um... I first ever tamagotchi raised, I don't remember that far back from 1997. On my connections however was two Mametchi named Alec and Leah.

My very first Tama...was actually a GigaPets Compu Kitty back in 1997. :angry: I raised her for 30+ days.

My first actual Tamagotchi was a P1 that was aqua/purple the same year for Christmas. I think the adult character was a Pochitchi.

Mine was on my V3. It was sadly a Maskitchi. Maskitchis' are equal to the old tamagotchis and Parpartchi (Sorry if I got that one wrong :angry: )
I love maskitchis.Even though there not good tamas :angry:

My first one was the one on the package.I think Mametchi.She was adorable. :angry:

My first tama was a version one... But I didnt know how to name him so his name was "AAAA" and he was a Maskchi

My first tama was a version one... But I didnt know how to name him so his name was "AAAA" and he was a Maskchi
cool.

lol,AAAA.lol.LOL.

lol lol lol lol.ok,im done. :angry:

I wouldve done that if i didnt know!

My first ever was a V1 named Kelly(a masktchi, I though it was the cutest tama ever back then! xD)who died while I was watching TV. After that I couldn't seam to keep a tama alive!

But along came Lucy...

My first tamagotchi ever was aa Mametchi. I didn't name it anything cause i didn't know how to name it. XD and it was a pink V1. :nazotchi:

For me, it was on my V1, First I raised a Babytchi Girl, then Marutchi, then Hinotamatchi, but then she died. :( So then I got Babytchi Boy, Marutchi, Hinotamatchi, then Kuchipatchi. Kuchipatchi was me first adult and my favourite tam too :huh:

-Kuchipatchi-

I didn't see my exact first one grow up because I reset him. But, when I reset it I got a girl named Allie who grew up to be a Megatchi.

catgirl97 be my friend hata horses mail ma repley mata :D B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see my exact first one grow up because I reset him. But, when I reset it I got a girl named Allie who grew up to be a Megatchi.
be my friend man

they invented PMs for a reason...

anyway, my first tama was a Mametchi named Bu Bu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back