What was your first vintage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a v3 count as a vintage? if yes, then I had my first vintage when I was about 10 years old. It was a white v3. It got serious water damage as it fell in the toilet... *sobs quietly from the nostalgia*

My first vintage was a royal blue P2, it's crazy to think how long ago I got that little guy, but he still works just fine. Fun fact, my now favorite tamagotchi Kusatchi (the funky little dude on my avatar) originated from the P2.

I just ordered two original japanese first generation p1 :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My first vintage Tama was a magenta P1 that I got from a Finnish website quite a few years ago. I've played with it just once, since I accidentally ruined its screws with a screwdriver too big. I haven't been able to play with it since then, because I have no idea how to get the screws out. They're so small.

My first vintage was a grey and white P2 that my mums friend gave me because I was playing with my V4 in her back garden.

my first vintage was a p1 that my brother gave me actually, cause he thought it was boring and knew i liked tamagotchis so much!

i cant remember what the shell looked like unfortunately but i think it was pink...

my first vintage that I go for myself was a pink and yellow p1, and shortly after i got the pink angelgotchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back