What weird things have happened to your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarrySky96

Reaction score
What things have happened on your tama?

Once on my V.3, when you buy the chest sometimes you can turn into a matchmaker, and one time mine stayed that way! It was really freaked out but died the day after. :rolleyes: I figured it was old age. :rolleyes:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

What things have happened on your tama?Once on my V.3, when you buy the chest sometimes you can turn into a matchmaker, and one time mine stayed that way! It was really freaked out but died the day after. :p I figured it was old age. :huh:
The toy chest does that, and it can turn you into a baby, that doesn't effect if your Tamagotchi dies... (Sorta confused about this part)..

I've never had a glitch on my Tamagotchi.....

One time, at recess, I was playing with my V3, when all of the sudden the battery ran out. I reseted it & downloaded it but when I looked at it...it wasn't the same! o.0 The character looked like squiggly lines, it had a baby, it was on its 7th generation when it is suppose to be on its 4th, it was 70 years old :mellow: when it is suppose to be 3, and it weighed 80 pounds when it was suppose to be 23. It was weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back