What will it become?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infectus

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is currently 2 yrs old, a teen Patapatatchi, according to the chart here. she has a full training bar, never has gone below one heart in hunger or happiness(except when she was first born). Do you have a guess what adult she will become? her weight is usually 21-22 lbs, and i play games with her right after she eats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure. Good care and she will probably be a Mimitchi/Mametchi. I'll look up -Ra-'s chart for you...

StarTama :huh:

EDIT: I seriously cannot find the chart anywhere! I'll keep looking and if I find it I'll inform you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with startama ;) it might turn into a mimtchi or mametchi :D

Once I had a young mametchi and it turned into a mametchi! :huh:

My tamagotchi is currently 2 yrs old, a teen Patapatatchi, according to the chart here. she has a full training bar, never has gone below one heart in hunger or happiness(except when she was first born). Do you have a guess what adult she will become? her weight is usually 21-22 lbs, and i play games with her right after she eats.
Probably Mametchi. Or, Pyonkotchi or Furawatchi. All are very good characters.

your tama will pro. become a mametchi. :blink: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back