What will YOU do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
On your last day of vacation, what will you/did you do?! Today is mine!! I'm going to fit as much fun into the day as possible, and I'm gonna treat every moment like gold. Okay I know I sound a little insane, but that's just the way I am: a vacation obsessive!! So what did you do? :D

Well, last day of vacation is next Tuesday for me. I'll probably go to the park, and as my signature says, swing the summer away. I have gone to the park all summer to swing. I love it <33

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to my friends house for the whole day and pick out outfits and things. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
tomorrow's my last day of summer vacation...um, i'll at least be on here, and i'll probably have my czech friend over. last year i called in to my fave radio station and got to talk to 2 of the members of my (then) fave band.

Um...probably sleep late, watch tv, maybe go to the pool? And then search for what I'm gonna wear tomorrow and take a shower and stuff like that.

sleepovers

swimming

waterslides

amusement park

music

computer

sleep late

read

make a video blog or two..

go to bed late

and last but not least,

~~~~

Be a total freak!~ =DD

I went to my bff's house and my other bff was there. We played Rock Band.

Then I went to Office Depot for last-minute school stuff.

Then I went to the dentist. Nothing very eventful. :eek:

I went on the computer, blasted music, wrote a lot XD, read, danced to blasting music, went on the computer, ate some, talked on the phone, went on the computer, and wrote a song.

Basically what I did all summer XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back