What would happen if i...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaquelGotchi

Reaction score
My v4 tamagotchi has just had a baby, and will leave it tonight.. but tomorrow i have school.. ivebeen having those "poor care tamagotchis" like the ones u get, if you don really really care for it.. (i do care for it.. but not like every second), and i was going to chnage that and start taking rly good care of this baby. But when the dad leaves the baby, it will be the morning of when i start school.

I was just wondering, if pausing it every day, and unpausing it when im home will affect anything and give me poor care characters, or if i leave it for a week, and unpause at the weekend.

I know this will affect the growth, but will it affect taking care of the baby really well? i need your help tamatalk!! <33

Thanks!!

The only way it'll make something bad happen is if you one day forget to put it on pause. Also, if you don't want the parent to leave yet, you could just change the time to after midnight. (Or midnight exactly)

It will also help your tama grow into better characters if you play more games with it. Go to tama-school when it becomes available. Participate in the jobs as a teen (and guess correctly) All of this should raise the character you get. The skill points greatly effect the tama you get on the v4 (and v4.5)

So.... In short. Games. Lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back