what would heppen if...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misgav

Reaction score
what would heppen if my tamawasin the sun light? will it effect the tama it self??? :D

It depends.If it's TOO hot,the shell(The design part) will melt.But if it's not that hot,I guess it won't melt at all or a little bit.

My friend broke her v4 by leaving it on the radiator for too long (she dropped it in the pool and wanted to dry it out). I would imagine they can break in hot weather, too.

If you leave it in direct sunlight, screen side up, the screen will turn completely black, and your Tamagotchi will be become very hot. It takes a while for it to go back to normal. (I've had this happen twice.)

Hope it helps!

x.Tori.x

what you mean hot?

what tempetur it would effect my tama?

and if i just play it in the sun, will samthing heppen to it?

p.s.i got if its too hot it will melt

It won't hurt your Tama if you play with it in the sun unless you stay out there for a long time. I'm pretty sure of that. Just make sure not to forget it out there, and I'd recommend to head back inside if you notice anything odd.

kk thx!

just to be dittled..

how much time u recamend to be?

is lights in the hous would effect it like sun light?

I think how long would depend on how hot it was outside. If it's only 80 degrees, you'd probably be fine for at least an hour or two. But if it's 120 degrees out like it is here in Arizona, I'd recommend you just keep the Tama inside.

I don't think most house lights would affect it. Lights in the house don't have UV rays and they don't raise the surrounding temperature like sunlight does. I've left my Tama's for over five hours under house lights at one time before and they're perfectly fine.

^House lights do not affect them, because they are not powerful enough. You can leave it in the sunlight, but don't leave it for an extended time. You're good for a few minutes, just don't go any more than that.. an hour is what turned my screen black. (And it wasn't that hot outside.)

thx i think you anser my queshtion! thx so much for your help! :huh:

p.s.my topice "need to know every thing" on new tamagotichi owners is open for every 1.

if i have a queshtion i mostly wouldpost there, so just to kip in miand! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back