What would make a Tamagotchi "perfect"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would make a Tamagotchi perfect?

• Backlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colored Pixels

• Every Single Item (including souvenirs) Usable

• Wi-Fi Access

• Chat room and Messaging

• A House and Furniture

• School

• Babysitter

• Stylus

• Rumble Feature

• All of the Above + More

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogotchi

Reaction score
If you think ALL of these choices would make a Tamagotchi perfect, tell us! Also, if you chose All of the Above + More, tell us what would make a Tamagotchi perfect that's not one of the poll answers! We want to know your answers!

[SIZE=21pt]Ok first of all who is 'we'?[/SIZE] and second of all nothing is perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
molly 01 ya aint gotta take things so literly and u should not be a jerk !.k? ok good ...(i think u should ssay u r srry)

[SIZE=21pt]Ok first of all who is 'we'?[/SIZE] and second of all nothing is perfect
:huh: :mellow: :wacko: :huh: :angry:i agree ya jerk! where's the gothic stuff! what is wrong with everyone :lol:

molly 01 ya aint gotta take things so literly and u should not be a jerk !.k? ok good ...(i think you should say u r sorry
say it don't spay it if that person want's to be a big jerk they can be! and one more thing

*molly1* you sound like a boy! i had millions of boyfriends i broke up with every single one, i love missery

I also think that any passwords that you get should give you a different item every time. Like when you access your parents or grandparents, there should be different gifts from the different generations instead of the same things.

K. I think Bandai should make tamas w/ back lights clolor and make watch versions so we can bring them to school! :ichigotchi: So like on the watc the'd be lke normal u press b and the time shows up and u wouldn't lose it trust me when u loseyour tama it sux I've had it happen b4 it's not fun. And whats w/ the goth stuff??? I mean i like black and all but different colors r nice too! :ichigotchi:

But u r right nothings perfect. I agree w/ that 1 thing.

say it don't spay it if that person want's to be a big jerk they can be! and one more thing*molly1* you sound like a boy! i had millions of boyfriends i broke up with every single one, i love missery
now you sound lik,e a jerk to me !!!!!

i would like all of them cause a babysitter would be VERY useful and so would chat rooms and messaging and junk about *molly01* or something like that it was SPAM!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back