What Would u rate school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10 Only because of friends, and sometimes your class has good days. With my immature class, we always have funny days at school xD

I'm homeschooled so that's awesome but as for the work, 6/10. I can't stand math. But I'm starting to realllly dislike history! Xp

7/10

Friends are awesome, and I have special priviledges to take pictures. :3 Plus this year I'm one of the smartest and my teachers are soo cool.

Last year would have been 4/10

5/10 Only because of friends, and sometimes your class has good days. With my immature class, we always have funny days at school xD
Its not the class in my case, it's our teacher XP

9/10 For school.

0/10 For my actual school.

I would have to rate my school 0.5/10. It was that bad. I'm happy I don't go anymore. :]

You guys will probably think I'm weird, but I really like school. I'd give it 9/10.

The only bad thing about it is a handful of teachers and a few stuck-up people I hate :D

8/10. I hate my tutor form teacher but I like all my teaching group teachers (If that even makes sense?).

The most bit I hate is the work but I cant wait to see my friends and my class. We are all so crazy, which makes lessons funner. xP

My school:

10/10

Teachers:

5/10 ( there is only 2 teachers that I really dislike, the rest are awesome .. )

Friends:

10/10

9/10

Teachers:

4/10

Students:

6/10

BFFLS:

1000/10

Cleaniness(Sp?)

2/10....

10/10 only because my teachers understand me and one is pregnate and she loves me. but my friends and boyfriend only time I can see most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back