What Would Yooou Do If Kids Ruled

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoebeisERExx

Reaction score
If Kids Ruled The World I Would, Eat As Much Chocolet As I Could....

What Would Yooou Do??? Think Of As Many Things As Posible!!!!

phoebeisERExxxx

:D

Run inside a store. And trash everything. Being as spazzy as I possibly could. xD Sometimes I just see this big store with... stuff... everywhere. And I want to knock it all over.

Ride my bike inside a huge Home Depot store.

Sing on stage with a bunch of kids at the local-ist stage. xD

I have dreams, ya'll. Dreams.

If kids ruled the world? That would suck. We'd, like, all die. xD

But before that, I'd basically do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

It would be pretty fun for a while.

If kids ruled the world? That would suck. We'd, like, all die. xD
But before that, I'd basically do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

It would be pretty fun for a while.
I'd do the same. Anything and everything. I can't think of anything specific. ;D

^YAY FOR CANADA. xDD

Anyways, i don't think that that would work out. O_O'

well if the kids ruled teh world i will

USE MY BAD GRAMMER EVERYWHEAR!

grab a lot of sushi without paying 8D

grab a freaking lot of kinder surprises on my local suparmarket (i want my robot!!)

destroy every school and study on my books when i want, not when my teacher wants!!

and do a party on livingston (located on izabal on Guatemala...VISIT IT!) for the tamatalk memers, sorry tee...hee...x. a beach party is different to a normal party, so no copying there!

USE MY BAD GRAMMER EVERYWHEAR!grab a lot of sushi without paying 8D

grab a freaking lot of kinder surprises on my local suparmarket (i want my robot!!)

destroy every school and study on my books when i want, not when my teacher wants!!

and do a party on livingston (located on izabal on Guatemala...VISIT IT!) for the tamatalk memers, sorry tee...hee...x. a beach party is different to a normal party, so no copying there!
Bad Grammar is bad for youu. O;

I wouldn't like it :/

But the first thing I'd do is run up a down escalator without feeling stupid xD

Yeah, stupid, I know.

I'd take my dog, laptop, iPod, cell phone, and a lot of chocolate and hide out under my bed.

No lie.

I would.

I would start writing my will XD

If kids ruled the world.... everything would go out of control, and there'd be wars and undealed with issues and people losing their jobs.. and chaos. O:

Kids can't handle a responsibility like taking care of a huge, high-maintenance world, lol. But before everything corrupts, I would take advantage of it. Buy some pudding and candy and toys, because the kids would probably be like "all treats and toys FREE"

then I could curl up in a corner and eat it all during the huge wars and epic world failure that these kids will cause. Dx

[SIZE=7pt]i'll just be in my room with a lot of chocolates under my bed and inside my snacks cabinet(it's not fridge).With my cellphone texting with my cousin Rose.Uhm..i think i will choose a house to be my Hideout[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back