What would you do if....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be so cool!!! If it was my angelgotchi and it was strong enough I'd make it fly me places and stuff..oh that'd be pimp!!!

WWYD: You met your idol?

YAYOMG :eats them: =3 (What? Freddo Frog and Caramello Koala are my idols!)

What would you do if I walked up to you and asked "Are you my mummy?", then say "Mummy! Mummy! I'm from TamaTalk =3"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kittys don't have fury..so I'd hug them all and give them cat nip <3

WWYD: If you won 1million dollars?......Then it was stolen?

I think I'd become a serial killer :)

What would you do if I turned into Kirby and ate an uber awesome lazer gun, temporarily turning me into an awesome lazer gun person, and I asked you to join me in robbing everyone of their tamas CX?

Turn into kirby, then eat the sun, an be uber awesome.

What would you do if a Ninja proposed to you?

err....Say yes, so he can teach me awesome ninja skills! I always wanted to lean the art of Shuriken throwing and martial arts!

WWYD: An army of Ichigotchi's surrounded your house and growles at every perpon that walks by?

I'd be surprised, I thought Ichigotchi's were cute and calm 3:

What would you do if you met Oli Sykes?

And please, google if you don't know him.

I would get my second favourite pants (I don't have pants! only tights or leggings or whatterver you call them!) I got three pairs the same.

WWYD if some random person comes up to you licks your face?

I'd kick them.

I'd bet that person would be Shadow Prove from Bakugan ;P

WWYDI Your favourite show was cancelled

I know how you would feel ):

They've already practically disappeared but I would cry and cry and cry.

WWYD if you went on a vacation, and when you came back found out someone had stolen all your stuff?

Cry, call the cops, cry more, go out for a vengeance.

What would you do if you lied down after a long day on your bed/couch only to realize that the remote to the tv was across the room and the tv was already on with a tv show you can sometimes tolerate?

(You think you would say you'd get up for it, but I know I personally wont get up for it half the time if it's even 5 feet away. So be honest with your laziness!)

I'd lay there for a bit, and when I get bored of just laying there, I'm gonna go get it ;P

WWYDI Your favorite cartoon/movie/tv show/other character ever appeared? O:

OH EMM GEE! WHAT IS EVE FROM THE WALL-E MOVIE DOING HERE?!?!

WWYD if I tried to bite you?

1. Cry.

2. Bite you back.

3. Fly away on my Skyhorse.

What would you do if you met me in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back