What would you do with a million dollars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I - we're going on holiday an -and dad's going to want to save it.

Nah. Probably keep half and donate the other.

Sadly, a million dollars isn't really that much money when you get right down to it. (Then again, I'd do many, many things to get a million dollars, as it's not something I'm even close to having.) I would use the million dollars to pay a few living costs, and maybe to go to a really upscale place with ridiculously high-paid, good jobs. After making another few billion, I'd settle down in a lavish house and spend the rest of my (early-retired) life traveling in style and donating a good portion of the money to charities.

Or I'd squander my million dollars plus my inheritance on organic produce. :lol:

what i want to do with a million dollars?buy the tamagotchi id l in all its colours, and give the rest to a charity

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, tbh, I actually don't want a new big house/mansion. I'm fine with my current one.

I would donate at least $10,000 to most charities, buy more clothes, go on a World Cruise and see lots of concerts of famous singers. Also, I would buy costly and rare Tamas.

EDIT: I would share money between my buddies too, like EMF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchis. $3000 worth of of tamagotchis. I'm not even kidding. Then I'd get a new phone, a room makeover, and go to japan. Then I'd probably save up a lot of it for collage and future things I want, then donate the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back