What would you do....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you do if you got your most hated tamagotchi on the tamagotchi screen?

• A. Restart, I would not want to see this guy on my screen, ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Take care of it until a new generation has come, then delete the family and friends list.

• C. Let it die.

• D. Take care of it very well, and keep it on your family list. Who cares? Now I know how to not get

• E. Take care of it, but keep one thing low (like keep happiness, hunger, training, etc., very low)

• F. Take care of it, but keep 2 things or more low

• G. Take care of it and stuff, but do not connect it and/or show it to your friends.

• H. I don't have a most hated tamagotchi

• I. Get knocked out with shock

• J. Ask your friends and post about this everywhere. Topic: "How did I get this?"

• K. Other (If you choose this, please reply saying what other thing would you do)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just keep it in good health and care. Its not like its going to burn your eyes out to see it, is it?

On my Entama I've had few hated characters. I would have to say Shiripuritchi and Ashitchi would make my hate list. Shiripuritchi looks like a walkinf butt with a mouth and Ashitchi a walking foot with a mouth. -__-

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a most hated tama.

like Pockygirl said, it's not like its gonna burn ya eyes out!

Remember, no one is ugly! :)

Your Topic shouldn't be in this section it should be in What's on your Mind section P.S. where are the guides

I just take care of it until it dies and I start a new genoration. I have many hated tamagotchis, but I try to live with it.

*~Tamagotchi~*

how do you move this to 'what's on your mind?' ? :furawatchi:
Only guides can do that - they have da power! lol :ph34r:

If I got my most hated tama, I would reset it or let it die if it was on the 1st generation but if it was one of my best tamas on a high generation, I would make it wear a costume.

It's not its fault that it's the way it is so I would put it in a costume or try to see the cuteness in it. I would take care of it and hope for it to grow beautiful because that's the best way to go. It's an animal too, so I appreciate it.

I don't have a most hated tama, I like them all. But some more or less. xD

my most hated tama is Megatchi.....i usually let it die (unless its debugged than i MAKE it die)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back