What Would You Like To See In Tamagotchi V5 ++

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Feature Would You Like To See In The Futrue Tamagotchis?

• New Designs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Charaters

• More Items

• Being Able To Wake/Put To Sleep Your Tamagotchi

• Able To Connect While Sleeping

• 3 Way Connect

• Others Post Them Here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of them i want a lot of new stuff tho im lazy rite now to type them i ll e-mail them to you

sory if it doesn't make sense ;)

A way to give intentory items as gifts to tamas of other versions

A light generated warning if the tama is dying (In case you have the sound off for whatever reason))

A side button to press to illuminate the tama if it beeps while you are in a dark room for easy care.

You can pretty much put/wakeup you tama cant you? Change the time! Thats what I do If i need to. I think it should have all that! Hard to choose... I voted for characters but more items is good too. ;)

-Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that setting a bed time for your tama would be good. depending on how you treat your tama will affect how it sleeps. like if you feed it too many sweets it might stay up later, or might not want to play games in the morning because its tired from is sugar rush from the sweets. i think tamas having their own personality would be good, like there being a total of 10 different ones that each have different food likes/dislikes or weight standards. also, if you spoil your tama too much by giving it tons of treats, instead of just wanting more, it might start disobeying your commands. or being able to exercise your tama by just walking in tama town, and you might meet NPCs that your tama chats with.

A way to give intentory items as gifts to tamas of other versions
A light generated warning if the tama is dying (In case you have the sound off for whatever reason))

A side button to press to illuminate the tama if it beeps while you are in a dark room for easy care.
Agreed, except I'm not too bothered about the first one.

Being Able To Wake/Put To Sleep Your Tamagotchi, I'd like that one without changing the time. Like you'd be able to put it to sleep when your in lessons or out.

I think it would be a good idea to have different coloured pixels like the URAtamas or ENtamas, I forgot which have them :( . AND them cool beads!!!

You Have Some Ideas. Post Them Here :D
Defenitley,connecting while asleep,oh how i long for that day that would be so great don't you think and also are you sure there's even going to be a v5? :( :( .

Well I wish it had a touch and motion sensor or something like the Umi no Tamagotchi/Mori no Tamagotchi/Tenshichi no Tamagotchi and it could allow you to interact with your Tamagotchi. For example:

To call your Tamagotchi- tap the side of the egg or the screen and your Tamagotchi will come closer (unless s/he is being disobedient)

To pet your Tamagotchi- perhaps call first? Then stroke the screen with your finger or maybe even the side of the egg

Imagine if you could talk to your Tamagotchi, sorta like Furby where it "learns" English as it grows up. Imagine if it was so sophisticated it was like, "I'll only give you an icecream if you eat your dinner!" Lol.

I'd like it if you could play games whenever you want to so you don't need to worry about minimum weights, like the old Tamagotchi.

Defenitley,connecting while asleep,oh how i long for that day that would be so great don't you think and also are you sure there's even going to be a v5? :nazotchi: :nazotchi: .
Why would you wanna connect while it's asleep?

That just sounds.... stupid. It won't do anything.

-C.M.

choose your own character
That would take all the fun out of tamagotchi. It's fun to see what you get. Choosing your own character would suck and make it a lot less fun.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back