What would your name have been...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents chose my name before I was born, but after they found out they were having a girl. So, I had no boy name alternates.
My Mom thought about naming me Jasmine, Ivy, and Autumn, all of them are really good names. I ended up as Aubrey, though, which I love. My Dad wanted to name me Birdie. ;)
Isnt Aubrey Hepburn a singer/actress?

If i was a boy I would be named Ramuse (RAY-mas). *shudder* Im glad Im a girl. Sohas my name and I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have been either Jacob, Elijah, Mathias, or Nickademus. My parents weren't able to make up their mind. But, they had a girl and I liked my name up until this year. Now everyone calls me Hannah Montana. ;) I like all the other boy names. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt Aubrey Hepburn a singer/actress?
Her name is Audrey, mine is Aubrey. ;) People ask me all the time if my Mom named me such a similar name to hers on purpose because I look like her. I'm pretty sure I didn't look a thing like her when I was named...as a baby! hehee It's kinda funny, but of course I never say that to people.

When I talk to people about Audrey Hepburn, it almost always ends up that they start unintentionally calling me Audrey and her Aubrey. I don't know why it happens, but it almost never fails! xD

My parents would have called me Jaimee, but I deiced that I would have called myself James anyway!

But do you know whats annoying? Liz(Liz!) calls me Jaimee because she knows how much I love it. *cough cough*

May I burn her?

Her name is Audrey, mine is Aubrey. :unsure: People ask me all the time if my Mom named me such a similar name to hers on purpose because I look like her. I'm pretty sure I didn't look a thing like her when I was named...as a baby! hehee It's kinda funny, but of course I never say that to people.
When I talk to people about Audrey Hepburn, it almost always ends up that they start unintentionally calling me Audrey and her Aubrey. I don't know why it happens, but it almost never fails! xD
Oh because at Wal Mart I saw something that said Audrey Hepburn

And I was like "What the pickle she has the same name as a guide and she looks like her 0.0"

My mom wanted me to be a boy, and thought I was, so my name was set with Samson (Sammeh!)

but im a girl, so mom came up with a girl name quickly(its from Star Trek...) and now I have my name....which I really dont like.

[SIZE=10pt]My mom said that my father wanted me to be named Dallas if I was a boy, because he was from Dallas / had this thing for the Dallas Cowboys. I would have hated to have that name. Dad said, if his new wife ever had a child and it was a boy, it would be Austin! Can you believe that? My dad had this weird taste in things ;_;[/SIZE]

If it were my opinion though... I would most likely name myself after the second love of my life.

James.

I'm gonna ask when my mum gets back from visiting my gran, but I kbnow, she would have named me Gabrielle. Same gender, but, my dad was talking to my sisters friend called Nicola, so hiii! *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back