What you like in girls/boys.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty cool with anyone.

I like the basics. Humor, looks, a kind personality, etc.

Except I like when he has very good music taste. I'm somewhat shallow but it's like a huge plus.

- The guy has to seem at least a little attractive to me. I LOVE emo/skater guys, but I'm pretty open to anyone.

- I'm not going to lie, I am NOT looking for someone who is looking for the whole 'We're going to be together forever." thing. I'm 13 gosh darnit -.- I don't wanna get married yet!!

- I cant stand it when someone try's to get me only to show me off to his friends.

- Someone who is kinda like me. I don't want someone who is EXACTLY like me, but I find it hard to like someone who is totally different then me. It's hard to start conversations with them.

- Someone who isn't afraid to be a little perverted around me. It sounds weird, but I think those kind of things are funny.

- FUNNY. I hate boring people.

- Guys who aren't jealous everytime I talk to another guy. It seems kind of cute at first, but it gets really annoying really fast.

- Guys who know when to be quiet. I can't stand it when a guy talks to much.

- Guys who UNDERSTAND how I feel about having sex. I don't want it. If you only want me for that, Bye.

- Guys who have friends. It sounds shallow, but it's the truth.

That's about it I think. I am very picky lol.

- Okay, looks do matter at least a little bit to me.

- Sense of humor, (any type of humor)

- Decently dressed

- Charismatic

- People who are down to earth

- Someone who is friendly and not stuck-up.

- They have to make a good husband/ father XD I think about that stuff.

Hmmm......I wouldn't say looks are the most important thing to me, but it DOES have to be someone I'm physically attracted to. He can't be a 300-pound, pimply guy, sorry. Height-wise, I like medium, I guess. People who are either way shorter or way taller than me make me feel kind of....uncomfortable. Eye color/hair color doesn't really matter to me much, but I have to say I do love blue eyes. He has to have GREAT sense of humor, especially if it's a little naughty or inappropriate at times. XD But he has to be sweet, too. Someone who loves animals, has good music taste, and isn't afraid to take risks/try new things are also big pluses. And he has to be at least somewhat similar to me and like some of the same movies, TV shows etc. that I do. He also has to be down-to-earth and smart. I guess that's a lot to ask for XD

It's very awful to say this. But clothes and hair say it loudest, I think.

Personality is just as important. But I'm saying: I don't want to really be seen

walking around with Michelle's brother. -shudders-

I like kind boys. Who think about you not too much, but just the right amount.

I'm a fan of long-ish hair. And golden colored hair. Oh man.

I like tall-ish boys. But it doesn't really matter, since I'm taller than most people anyway.

Hah, I don't really know :X

I'd love them to be taller than me, but seeings as I'm already a giant myself, it's a rare occurance that there's someone taller than me. Brown hair, and brown eyes are hawt, but I'm not fussy :)

Personality-wise, he has to have an epic sense of humour, be nice, and actually care about me. I don't want someone that only goes super crazy because of looks... that's just too clingy.

Overall, Bradie Webb is the ultimate guy.

They have to have good pinky toes. I hate pinky toes that don't have friggin nails. :angry:

Other than that, for me to even consider dating them they have to be have the same views spiritually and politcally.

I don't really have a type since I'm not interested.

Taller than me. That's a big one. Seriously. I can't tell you why, I guess it's just the idea of when I hug them, it's like... They're everywhere :D

Um, Dark hair. Preferably with some sort of highlight.

Appearance doesn't bother me. But they have to have a nice smile. 8D

Personality wise;

Funny. I can't like a guy who doesn't make me laugh.

Pervyness is totally okay ;)

Ummmmm

Idk, I just realized I'm explaining Andres. So I better stop.

Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back