What?!? You mean, the game wasn't over?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiGirl2007

Reaction score
Okay, so a while ago I thrashed the final boss on Sonic Rush as Sonic and as Blaze, but but it wasn't the final boss. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, but it's true. I'd just finished Sonic's side of the the game when a message from the other Eggman in the game, Eggman Nega came up. 'Collect all the Chaos emeralds!' he announced. So I thought that I might as well anyway so I could complete the game, then beat the final boss again. This time, the message didn't come up, and the went back to the title screen as usual. Just as I was thinking that was a bit a bit of a cop-out, I pressed start, and selected gameplay, and a surprise was waiting for me. There was another bit, called 'EXTRA'. as I selected it, my DS shouted w'Sonic and Blaze!' at me, which surprised me just a bit. It apears that Eggman and Eggman Nega have made a massive robot, and Sonic and Blaze now need to smash it into tiny pieces by transforming into Super Sonic and... well, I don't know what they call Blaze when she does. Could someone help?

:D TamagotchiGirl2007 :D

Oh, I completed Sonic Rush Adventure. I need the last emerald for Sonic Rush. ;__; Sorry. Got no help from me here.

BUT, Go on Gamefaqs.com and search Sonic Rush. Then go on Sonic Rush, then go to the Faqs tag. They'll have Walkthroughs and stuff to help you out. :p

~SG~

Oh, I completed Sonic Rush Adventure. I need the last emerald for Sonic Rush. ;__; Sorry. Got no help from me here.
BUT, Go on Gamefaqs.com and search Sonic Rush. Then go on Sonic Rush, then go to the Faqs tag. They'll have Walkthroughs and stuff to help you out. :D

~SG~
Go on youtube and look up Sonic Rush Special Stage 7. Here's one.

Hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back