What you've attempted when with your pet/s...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother makes my cat a gun. He holds our cats both arms and legs then he makes the pew pew sound.

Also, when I have chips, I get 2 equal sized chips and feed it to my dog I eat it at the same time then bam, we have an eating contest. Whoever eats it first gets a chip. It's really fun tho. I do it with our cat as well but my cats like meh.

Well when I was really little I read a cat book that said that cats can land on their feet. They even showed pictures of the cat rolling over in midair to prepare itself for the landing. I though it was the coolest thing ever and I had to try it. So I picked up my cat and dropped her right on her back! At first I thought my cat wasn't normal because she hadn't landed on her feet, but my mom saw me do it and she explained why she hadn't. I still feel bad about it but I think she's over it. ^_^

I don't do anything mean or out of my pets' scope. My dogs run agility, my mini horse pulls a cart, shows in halter, and jumps. My cats and snakes just hang out, and make us happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back