what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laura_1996

Reaction score
hi

wat will my ichigotchi turn into it has

50 smart

48 art

35 nice points

plz help me!?

i let the heart drop down to none once (oh my god)

it weighs 27 (it is fat!)

plz help me!?

laura_1996

At this rate, you are going to get Ponyitchi. [Click Here for character names, and here for a growth chart.]
oh, and 27 pounds isn't fat by any means.
This is kinda off topic, but I must say you are very helpful... I see you posting help everywhere. Not just help, but really good help... And that's Ponitchi (not Ponyitchi).

You should see how much the average Tamagotchi weighs here in Australia. 60 grams is light. 99 grams is average and heavy.

hey

thanx, that is really, really, REALLY helpful!

laura_1996

p.s i like your helpfulness, it is very nice of you! :)

This is kinda off topic, but I must say you are very helpful... I see you posting help everywhere. Not just help, but really good help... And that's Ponitchi (not Ponyitchi).
You should see how much the average Tamagotchi weighs here in Australia. 60 grams is light. 99 grams is average and heavy.
It's not off-topic, he's just answering the question... And it IS Ponytchi, not Ponitchi...

Anyways, I don't know much about tamagotchi growth, but I would say Ponytchi too.. Just 'cuz other people are :)

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanx!

in the end, i got a memetchi!!! how cool is that!!

laura_1996

funnyly a nofe, my friend had the ponytchi, with the same characters!!! so thus helped her alot!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back