What?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidStar569

Reaction score
I just got the letter. I got let off from school. At age three. I mean elementary school.

But I got a job request. I didn't know what to do... so I just let it be, hoping something would happen. I looked over the articles at tamagotchi.com, and it looked like I needed to press buttons. Will I ever get another application again? I didn't qualify the first time, but I can go to the office, ect.

job offeres usually come a few hours or so. to get a job, u usually need a certain amount of skill points. if u would kindly may tell me what amount of skill points u have, i might be able to tell u what jobs u can get.

Thanks for your help :furawatchi:

When I got the offer, I had about:

70 (face icon) It's 82 right now

16 (sparkly thing)

24 (hand)

I'm sorry I don't know the right terms. I just got a v4.5 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
some jobs, i believe u can get amusement park of course...(u have the most funny points) but u still need a minimum of at least 30 points in the other columns(gorgeous and spiritual.) here are some ideas to raise those up. climb raises 6 points in any face sparkle or hand for a complete game. tug of war is the same. shapes gives 8 sparkle points for a full game. manhole is for 8 spiritual points for a full game. sorry i forgot some foods too https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=9298

Last edited by a moderator:
You normally get another job offer about two or three days later. They always give you five choices. I would suggest raising your other sill points aswell so that you don't miss another job :blink:

yes you will get another letter. This happened to me and i got another letter in a few hours. It doesnt matter what age your tama is at: mine is a year old and in school already! good luck and i hope you get another job. :blink: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back