WHAT!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamelover

Reaction score
OMG!!! I just started gen.2 on my v5 and it reset itself!

..and IT JUST DID IT A SECOND AGO TOO!!!

...Please help me!!!!

~mamelover :D

reset it self? is that even possible?

maybe your screen just froze and it seemed like it rest itself by mucking around with the details and stuff. why dont you reset and download? it may work? maybe...

OMG!!! I just started gen.2 on my v5 and it reset itself!..and IT JUST DID IT A SECOND AGO TOO!!!

...Please help me!!!!

~mamelover :)
Did you ever get it wet? If not, it may be defective product.

When "it reset itself" does the Download/Reset menu appear on the screen? If not, what happens when you press the reset button on the back, then select the download option from the download/reset menu on the screen? Do you get your old characters back, or are you stuck with your new characters?

yeah, my friends tamagotchi did that.I think`q you have to stay wth your new charactcars. :furawatchi: :( :D :D B) :( :( :( :(

Could be a Glitch.

Or, maybe you got it wet. I did once and that kinda happened to my V2 and V3.

Best Wishes

barky

Hmmmm That is strange!

Um Did you get it wet?

Or did you sit on it by accident and it hit on a pointy thing?

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

Hmmmm That is strange!
Um Did you get it wet?

Or did you sit on it by accident and it hit on a pointy thing?

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O
It didn't get wet eighter...

Did you drop it? Or did it fall? If not get a new Tama. If you still have the repeit and box take it to the store they may give you a new one Maybe

***~Glittertize~***

Did you drop it? Or did it fall? If not get a new Tama. If you still have the repeit and box take it to the store they may give you a new one Maybe
***~Glittertize~***
I got a new one!

It may be because you dropped it or hit it really hard. that happened to my tama v4.5 and the screen just went blank. Then I took the battery out and put it back in, hit the reset button and downloaded it. Everything was back to normal.

I hope you get you characters back, and items, and money, and everything that you have earned on your gotchi.

~QuinnK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back