what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Crazy Girl

Reaction score
my v.4 finished school but was never offered a job???????????WWWWWHHHHHYYYYY?????

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you got the [!] in the mail and you didn't get another one right after? Hmm. It could be you did get it, but ignored it.

When you get the [!] in the mail and ignore it for a certain period of time, it goes away. Is that what happened?

your skill points have to be at least a total of20

your skill points have to be at least a total of20
A total? Nope. One skill category (intellegence, kindness, and style) has to be at least 80 points to get a job, and for the scientist job, your intellegence points have to be over 90 or 100. Twenty total points won't do squat.

Anyway, adding on to what I said earlier, it could also be a glitch.

So you got the [!] in the mail and you didn't get another one right after? Hmm. It could be you did get it, but ignored it. When you get the [!] in the mail and ignore it for a certain period of time, it goes away. Is that what happened?
When I answered one, but got rejected from all the jobs (what a very sad tama Tor was!), another [!] was sent soon after. I suggest playing more games and getting more skill points.

-Hope I helped! Iluniss :p

but i saw it finish school cause i play with it everyday. the job thingy never came. she went to school everyday and never failed!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IN A GLITCH OR IS IT JUST ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back