what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

07*Kuromametchi*70

Reaction score
so my violetchi was married with androtchi, had a baby but already had food. When my androtchi and Violetchi went away he didn't have his food! my brother did this and he had his food! Can someone tell me what happened???

cause my tama is now a dorotchi its an ok care tama i didn't have any pts. to buy food...
i guess if you have no money to buy food you will just have to fill up only 2 hearts until you buy food!!!

i guess if you have no money to buy food you will just have to fill up only 2 hearts until you buy food!!!
yes but i wanted a good care tama! anyways WHY didn't i have my past food and my brother did!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but i wanted a good care tama! anyways WHY didn't i have my past food and my brother did!
its just a common glitch this also happened to one person in my school our tamas mated and it did not leave any food one time mine mated with my best friends and all the food and items were gone!!!!!!! but i still had the gotchi!!! oh and i have a tip sometimes people will come by and give you items and food well that might help also you can pause it then unpause it when it is time for someone to come!!! oh and if you do get some gotchi buy meals and only meals with the gotchi because if you play a game your tams hearts for happiness will go up!

im sorry for that last answer try to save up some money do you have anybody to connect with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back