WHAT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizutchi96

Reaction score
my friend is sitting next to me and he wants to know what a tama is and i can't explain it in words so can people reply!

A tamagotchi is a virtual pet which is on a screen. There are different generations of your tamagotchi. 1, 2, 3, and 4, are the four generations of your tamagotchi. A tamagotchi is a pet which you need to feed and let it go to the bathroom. If your tamagotchi has too much weight, you can play games with it. You can use codes for V2, and for V3, you can use points and codes so you can shop. You can connect your tamagotchi to exchange presents, play a game, or on V3, you can just visit eachother. Your tamagotchi beeps when it has something wrong. If it has nothing wrong, give it a time out. If it is crying, Praise it. Your tamagotchi will feel better if you praise it.

Sometimes your tamagotchi gets sick. The sick sign is a skull for normal sickness, or a tooth for too many snacks or meals. Then you need to care for it.

After all that, say "I hope you buy a Tamagotchi..and join TamaTalk!" if he/she doesn't know what TamaTalk is, show him/her! Hopefully he/she will join ^_^

//TP

my friend is sitting next to me and he wants to know what a tama is and i can't explain it in words so can people reply!
just say its a digital pet that grows as u care for it. it changes shape depending on how well u care for it. tamagotchi is Japanese for 'cute little egg'.

A tamagotchi is a virtual pet, that you care for. You feed it, play games with it, and watch it grow! A tamagotchi starts out as an egg. It then evolves into a toddler, then a teen, then an adult. You will different characters for different levels of care. When a tamagotchi is an adult, it can mate and have a baby, this will become another generation!

There are 3 versions to a tamagotchi, v1 v2 and v3. V1 is the oldest. V2 is in the middle, it interduces new games, and a shop. With the shop, you can buy items for your tamagotchi. V3 is the newest, it is basiclly the same as a V2, except with a few extra gadgets and toys ;)

If you want me to go into detail, PM me!

\

/

\

/

\

/

KC8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back