WHat'd you name your V4 tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first generation I named my girl tama Tammy and she turned out to be :ph34r: Maskatchi! and now I have a 2nd generation boy named Poe and he is a :ph34r: Gozarutchi!

PS: Tubsy is a rrrreally cute name!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i named my boy (my first on my v4! yay!) so anyways......i named him max. he is still 0 so far. can anyone help me out with the letters and stuff? i dont get it.

So I had a boy named Albel.

Albel = -_-

And then Albel met a worm, and they hit it off and had a baby girl, named Maria.

Maria = :D

I'm quite content, rollin' in my Escalade yo. Not really, I would if I had enough money, but this --> <_< <-- took like, 3000g. His name is "Nazotchi."

Just a comparison.

Ho Chi Min + Nazi = Nazotchi

Just a guess.

My first egg was Ally and she turned out like this :D

My second egg was Fred and it was a Zukyutchi.

Now I have a boy named Nate (short for Nathan) and he is a Young Androtchi. <_<

Orange with circles V4:

Gen 1 James (named after my brother due to lack of ideas)

Gen 2 Josh (off the top of my head)

Gen 3 Rain (weather called for either Rain or Snow where I live)

Gen 4 Sally (Wanted to make couple names to match other V4)

Skyblue with Sunflowers V4:

Gen 1 Abby (thought it easy to remember my sreename ABB!)

Gen 2 Snow (weather called for either Rain or Snow where I live)

Gen 3 Jack (Wanted to make couple names to match other V4)

My tama's name is Yumi. She is so cute. I'm planning on naming my next generation Ichi if its a boy or Rui if its a girl. :lol:

My V.4 is called Luke. If my next generation is a girl I'm calling her Tia if it's a boy I'm calling it Aidan.

My girl V4 is a Masktchi ( <_< ) and I named her Carly. I like that name but I like the other way to spell it better. (Carlie) but that way to spell it is to long :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back