WHat'd you name your V4 tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I named mine Roxxi.

OMG! I bet shes dead. o_O I haven't taken care of her for like a week! lol xD

rick.

and the next one 'sly'

theyre my characters i designed, so im having honorary tams after them.

i have a boy called mimpy cause thats wat everyone calls me at school! :D

Pleeze don't get angry at me 4 putting V3 in here. I don't have a V4 and I couldn't resist, even though I don't think it should matter.

Generation List of Names:

1....Fashy.............the girl tarakotchi

2....Dewie............the girl mimitchi

3....Bongo............the boy masktchi

4....Mokie.............the girl sekitoritchi

5....Pepsi.............the boy kurokotchi

6....Pollo..............the girl gozarutchi

7....Funky............the girl tarakotchi

8....Rocky............the boy warusotchi

9....Muffy.............the girl kurokotchi

10..Santa.............the boy pipotchi

11..Kazoo............the boy tarakotchi

12..Happy............the girl bill

13..Sugar.............the girl mimiyoritchi

14..Smile.............the girl bill

15..Olive..............the boy billotchi

16..Cupid.............the girl hidatchi

And that's all I'm up to so far. I'm sorry if I posted too much. I did post the names, though. Here's what I hope to get in future generations:

17..Mini................the girl memetchi

18..Fudge.............the boy debatchi

19..Elvis...............the boy kuchipatchi

Thanx,

-Matchy

well i don't have a v4, but mine's name is Jiles, he's still 0 years old but do eny of you have any cheats yet :D ^_^ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when I first got my V4 I was waiting for it to Hatch so I went to do something else. I came back and it asked me to input a name. I didn't know if it was a boy or girl so I had to name it a neutral name. I chose Bonni. Then when I saw it, it was a girl thankfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
I choose names that mean things to me but maybe not to someone else. My feelings at the time come though for naming them. At least I know I won't be seeing 20 other Tamagotchi named Melting Ice.XD I gave up on common choices for names. Last time I posted I just did V4 in general but I feel like explaining my wacky names. I also don't follow the five lettered name rule either.

V4:

Orange with Circles:

Gen 5:Male:pie (Why name a Tamagotchi Pie? So that thecouple match, I plan to breed Pie with my V3 named Cherry. Cherry+Pie=Cherry Pie

Sky blue with Sunflowers

Gen 4:Male:Cake(So that I can breed my V1 to it with named Rice. You know Rice Cake

Entama:

Semi-translusent Pink with Prafait:

Gen 1:Female:Lilly Flowers for Ice ( Lillies are death flowers and Ice was the Tamagotchi that had passed away due to not caring for it. So sort of a reminder to do a better job this time around.)

Gen 2:Male:Spring Air(Hope of the Spring to come)

Pink with Diamonds

Gen 1:Male:Thanks( For ThanksGiving, bred with another Entama named Giving)

Gen 2:Female:paris(Sobish name given for remodeling this Entama)

Gen 3:Male:Wind(just like the wind on Spring days)

Gen 4:Male:Melting Ice(When Spring comes the Icy wheather shall melt)

V1:

Green with Matrix:

Gen 1:Male:Test 1(Got all fired up to do an Experment on V1's then realized I just didn't have the time to do it)

Gen 2:Female:Rice( To breed with my V4 Cake)

V3:

Light Blue with Circles:

Gen 7:Female:Cherry( to breed with my V4 Pie)

V2:

Milky Blue with Polka Dots:

Gen 1:Male:Beast( Tribebute to one of my Childhood Favorite Movies Beauty and the Beast)

Milky White with Hearts:

Gen 1:Female:Beauty(Tribebute to one of my Childhood Favorite Movies Beauty and the Beast)

The first generation I named my girl tama Tammy and she turned out to be :ph34r: Maskatchi! and now I have a 2nd generation boy named Poe and he is a :gozarutchi: Gozarutchi!
PS: Tubsy is a rrrreally cute name!!!
Thanx! I named my 2nd gen ( girl ) Lexie and my 3rd ( boy ) Felix ( after my cat XD ) and 4th ( boy ) Ben

I named mine Baily it was supposed to be my middle name. :D

My username is Gaara and my tamagotchi's name is Shino XD (its a V4). both of them are characters from naruto.

if you mean the user name: shizi

but the pet is called floop i want a boy called roo or coco/cocoa

:blink: Fred,Katie,Kily,Nate,and Ocean. I have two baby boys need names pm. me or e-mail if you want.

tamablues

----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back