Whatevr happened to s club 8

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they split up, years ago. (I think they got another new member at some point-thus becoming a group of eight...)

Oh my...S Club 7...Wow...I feel so...old now...

Geez. I used to watch that show with my brother. It seems like AGES ago. The last episode we watched was their movie when they went to Hollywood or something

Anyways, I think I was in 3rd grade at the time. Um...It was when ABC family was Fox Family, but then ABC bought them out when I was in 5th grade I think. I don't know

But man, thanks for bringing back good memories

bamcr

I think they split up, years ago. (I think they got another new member at some point-thus becoming a group of eight...)
do u mean the kiddy ones? s club 8 were originally s club juniors, u see. hey were only about 13...

Do you mean S club 7 turning into eight. No. It was S Club Juniors. They wanted 2 be like S club 7 but there was 8 of them. They split years ago.

tama*chic*101 :p

omg, i never knew! i was searching for something and i found my s club 8 goodies stuffed in a corner from 2002! from then, ive been thinking whatevr hapnd to them. they're about 19 now. on there website, it never said that they'd split up, though...such a shame, they were good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back