What're You Gonna Buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3 Chinese Dwarf Hamsters. They are the "rarest" Breed I heard. :)

Edit: My mom got me those. Lets see...

I got a $50 Aero Gift Card

A $50 dollar bill xD

A Jcp Card (Forget how much)

And some other Card I forget xD

Probably just a bunch of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure.

I'll probably spend it all on clothes or video games.

Maybe even some CDs.

I have that black glittery nail polish :3 I'm wearing it right now. I'm officially in love with it. I'm buying a skin for my iphone 3g, possibly a digital camera, and probably a lot of crap at Disney world in two days.

I only have a $15 gift card to Wal-mart and I have another $13, Im going to try to buy the Tamagotchi Wii game.Or just keep saving up for the T+C. x.x

Which will take a while :I

Well, I got $75 in iTunes Cards which shall obviously be spent on Music.

$300 Cash from my relatives, I'll probably just buy clothes + a pair of custom converse.

hehe

I have that black glittery nail polish :3 I'm wearing it right now. I'm officially in love with it. I'm buying a skin for my iphone 3g, possibly a digital camera, and probably a lot of crap at Disney world in two days.
OFF TOPIC

How does it look? Could you maybe PM me a picture of it on you so I can get an idea of what it might look like :3

aren't clothes pretty expensive in NYC? with $100 you'd be lucky to get one or two articles of clothing.
Unless she's going shopping for like...prom dresses(wtfxD) then no. e.e;;

I got $15 in Hot Topic cards. I think I wanna buy this pretty yellow All Time Low shirt I saw there, and pay the about $5 difference. :)
The one with the eyes and tongue and stuff? <3

I want to get this one All Time Low hoodie.

Or the Decode beanie.

Or the this one Mayday Parade shirt.

I went to WalMart yesterday, and they didn't have the game -.-'

And the people were to lazy to check the back!!D:<

They don't even have any more Tamas on the shelves.That proves it!Target and Toys 'R Us are better xP

I have 85 pounds.

I'll buy Guitar hero 3 OR save it and buy Guitar Hero World Tour. It's 129.99 pounds, so, I'm hoping I'll get birthday money, on the 30th of January and buy it.

Depends on what my brother gets me. He's going out today to buy something. He says that he couldn't get anything before Christmas.

Well, I got a $30 Hastngs gift card from my aunt, and a 100 dollar bill from my dad in Oregon.

With the gift card I bought the first book in the Private series. And the Vampire Kisses novel I've been eyeing for a year.

With the hundred dollars, I'll be buying the second Gossip Girl: Carlyles novel, The Clique novel reprint movie edition', some makeup, a couple CD's, and some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back