What's a good tamagotchi to add to my collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Star is worth the money, but all others 5-tamago are not that good, no offense to people who love tamago. Just not my thing but GET A MUSIC STAR :D supa good
I've already got two

With how young you are and how you talk about how much your mom hates Tamagotchis, I wouldn't think you even had an angel. So, how would you know if they suck if you haven't tried one?

And unless you have, then I take that back. But still, if you're giving an opinion, it's nice to give a reason behind that.
I HAVE got an Angel. And it took a lot of serious persuasion to make her let me buy a Tama at all. Each was hard-earned, but the iD L adn Angel were the hardest because they were most expensive. The reason: They are boring with almost no features, 1 game, no shop, no connection feature, no second generation!

The Tama-Go is a really nice version if you look past the size and quality, if buy buy a few figures, you will have a blast playing it, and get rich in gotchi points, also. Just beware, if you drop it on a hard floor, you, will get some dead pixels (I learned the hard way D:)

the Music star is also really cool, but if you get scared by sudden noises, I don't reccomend it. When it practices by itself, it beeps loudly, and it's not like an attention beep.

The V3 is cool, I think there are too many characters (I have a simple mind xD) and some of them are really ugly, but most are cute, it has a ton of games, too. Good version and also has a fun tamatown!

Eh, the v4 is......sort of fun, it gets boring after a while, mine is on pause right now. But the Tamatown to it is fun.

The iD is loads of fun! You can buy clothes, toys, go to the park and so on. There arn't any oldies on it so that's good if you dislike oldies and want to keep your character forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back