What's a random fact about you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm scared of swallowing tablets big time and i'm scared of every creepy little insect in the world. i'm really antisocial and i don't like talking to people much face to face. i have an inferiority complex and my personality is never fixed, one minute, i'm all smiles, the next i'm screaming my head off at everyone. i also tend to scream out loud when i have a nightmare and usually i have nightmares about someone chasing me. i also talk to myself when i'm mad and i swear a lot. i'm playing hookey today :eek:

i'm scared of swallowing tablets big time and i'm scared of every creepy little insect in the world. i'm really antisocial and i don't like talking to people much face to face. i have an inferiority complex and my personality is never fixed, one minute, i'm all smiles, the next i'm screaming my head off at everyone. i also tend to scream out loud when i have a nightmare and usually i have nightmares about someone chasing me. i also talk to myself when i'm mad and i swear a lot. i'm playing hookey today :eek:
The things I bolded are just like me lol

RANDOM FACT NUMBER ONE: If my legs get tired, I will randomly sit. I don't care if its in the middle of a crowded mall, If I want to sit and theres no seats, I'll sit on the ground =]

I talk to myself. A lot.

And I curse. A lot.

And... hm. I really like mayonnaise.

A lot. XD

I love old video games, like pre-1995. And I was born in 1997.

Last night I had a very loud argument with myself.

No school again D:

I don't want to eat because that means that gross medicine.

I hate stupid long distance calling fees >=[
I knooow, they fail.

I wanna do a 4-way chat with you too ):

I'm on the phone with Jen and Michelle; we're lacking the company of all our other TT friendies. DD: But it's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back