What's a random fact about you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Right?! I'm like... Ohh, Schmidt! ;o

I changed my wallpaper and screensaver.

I want to change my avvie and siggy.

I need to write back to Clara.

I need to do homework.

I need to sleep. ;o;

I'm right arm and shoulder are super sore from volleyball yesterday. hopefully this will pay off and I'll make the team...

^ Right?! I'm like... Ohh, Schmidt! ;o
I changed my wallpaper and screensaver.

I want to change my avvie and siggy.

I need to write back to Clara.

I need to do homework.

I need to sleep. ;o;
Yeah ! ;o

I've learned a lot of " things " today.

I found those disgusting things interesting.

I need to write back to Krystal.

I need to study.

I need to tweet.

I need to sleep, as well.

I have embarked on a long journey to the H-word. ;A;

I can't wait for tomorrow. I need a good sleep. I keep waking up late.

It's freeezzinnngg where I am.

Today, five people said to me "I need to tell you something important later." I'm just like, "Woaah."

I Stubbed my toe/banged my foot on the coffee table a while ago, now my toes are all bloody and I have a huge bruise on my foot. Plus I have another bruise, on the same foot, from soccer in P.E today, some dude stomped on my foot trying to get the ball.

Both bruises [from the coffee table, and the soccer dude] are both in the same spot ....like on top of one another.

I own my mom at Wii Sports.

I haven't had supper today. Yet. [and it's like, 11 pm, kinda late for supper, but I might have soup or something]

Recently, i've been spending WAY to much time trying to figure out the BEN/Jadusable Majoras Mask story. Nothing to do but wait till tomorrow and find out what all this Moonchild Cult is about. And who BEN is. And... And... I CAN'T WAITTTTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back