What's an akai tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
please tell me i want to know! is it better than the keitai?

Well, it is alsom known as the Japanese V3. it is like the Keitai but with new characters. The baby isthe Haatotchi?

Anyway, its LCD screen is all red because the AKAI is there to celebrate all that's red. They have come out in several colours. I can only remember the pirate ones. In the shop there are new red items (wine) and the characyters arte things that are red (hearts).

Hope this helped.

thanks! is it the same as the keitai but with red on it and new characters and items?

Is there ichigotchi and ringotchi? Did they use V2 tamagotchis?
Yes,

They are there because they are red characters. :wacko:

-DarkCore-

*Post Edited Due To Spelling Error*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an Akai. It's just like a Keitai (but with a few different characters, I think actually less in total than the Keitai ) but the screen is red and hard to see.

I would not recommend it unless you are a collector like me and need at least one of every kind on the planet.

I'd go with a regular Keitai if you want a fancy Tamagotchi. They are way easier to deal with than the not so fabulous red screen.

An Akai tama is just a regular tama... WITH RED PIXELS! Man! They rock! I want one sooooooo badly, yeah and they do have a few new characters like cheritchi, and haatochi, and so on...

and they can connect with mobiles and all the good things that keitais can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back