What's Androtchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's Androtchi?

• Made up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Made up

• Made up

• Fake name

• Should be deleted

• Not official

• Made up

• Not from Bandai

• Huh?

• What do you mean? Androtchi's real!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandai has never said robotchi is official. I think people on this website made it up. I mean, bandai never said Androtchi/Robotchi in a growth chart. I'm 99.9% sure it's this website only (well, almost)

Last edited by a moderator:
Androtchi is the original name for the robotchi.

People changed androtchi to robotchi because they thought that androtchis looked like robots.

-sk8er girl- :D

Androtchi is the original name for the robotchi.People changed androtchi to robotchi because they thought that androtchis looked like robots.

-sk8er girl- :)
No, that's not why. Actually, people changed it because they thought it sounded better. I need to find Bandai's email address and settle this to see if a real name is robotchi. *no public shaming*. Well who cares! They only need to update it when they make a new version! Am I right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Androtchi is just another way of saying robtchi :) !
That's not true. Out of about fifty growth charts, I've seen 1 that says robotchi, and it was the only one not from bandai. I guess that they thought it was Robotchi because they were stupid not to ask bandai and made up a name.

Bandai has never said robotchi is official. I think people on this website made it up. I mean, bandai never said Androtchi/Robotchi in a growth chart. I'm 99.9% sure it's this website only (well, almost)
I'm Hypergotchi's sister, Hilary!

Androtchi=Android

Robotchi=Robot

They are about the same thing but Androtchi is the official name.

Androtchi=AndroidRobotchi=Robot

They are about the same thing but Androtchi is the official name.
Can someone tell my brother bandai's e-mail address?

No, that's not why. Actually, people changed it because they thought it sounded better. I need to find Bandai's email address and settle this to see if a real name is robotchi. Although no matter what happens Spiffy will ignore it because "tamagotchi.com is a crummy site". Well who cares! They only need to update it when they make a new version! Am I right?
i disagree i think androtchi is a name for robotchi why don't u ust ask admin 2 see if he knows? :D :wacko:

ROBOTCHI IS THE JAPANESE NAME FOR ANDROTCHI. IT IS NOT MADE UP. I have said that 1970707 times.

Robotchi is the japanese name, and I can prove this. The japanese word for robot is "Robotto". (Remember "Domo Arigato Mr. Robotto"?) So, BOTH ARE CORRECT. *sigh* I'm always repeating myseld.

Androtchi: English name

Robotchi: Japanese name

ROBOTCHI IS THE JAPANESE NAME FOR ANDROTCHI. IT IS NOT MADE UP. I have said that 1970707 times.
Robotchi is the japanese name, and I can prove this. The japanese word for robot is "Robotto". (Remember "Domo Arigato Mr. Robotto"?) So, BOTH ARE CORRECT. *sigh* I'm always repeating myseld.

Androtchi: English name

Robotchi: Japanese name
SHE IS RIGHT!!! :D

i disagree i think androtchi is a name for robotchi why don't u ust ask admin 2 see if he knows? :p :)
Why does everyone think admin knows everything about tamas? Only Bandai does! Let's ask Bandai to settle this. It's the only way. Unless you think Bandai is stupid.

1) To bump up an old person accusing soemone of SPAMMING is SPAM

2) No publis shaming

3) This is old

4) Lets not go trhough this again.

Androtchi - US name

Robotchi - Japanese name (or vice versa)

They are both acceptable aceptions, end of argument.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back