What's happening to me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~i like cake~

Reaction score
I have a seriously big problem. This is not a banned topic or post, really, I'm not putting this up here to get attention or 'spice things up.'

Right, here goes.

My old topic, when I had a crush on a tamagotchi...Its sort of like that. I now have a worse 'craze', for 'Squirtle', the pokemon...

And other characters that are not even real. In films and stuff. This problem is getting worse. Its not really a craze, I don't know what it is....I'm not that into pokemon!!!! And...

Please, any advice? I don't want to tell my mum, I'm really embarrassed. Well I sorta felt I could tell all of you!!!

P. S (I do not care if you laugh. Sometimes even to me, its a bit funny) :p

Thanks... :p

If this topic is...um...against the rules or anything, it can be closed.

So long as you're not like.. sexually attracted to the characters I don't see anything wrong with it. o.o'

There's nothing wrong with liking something a lot.

I used to be obsessed over Pikachu and Sailor Moon.

Obsessions happen.

Have you considered... hentai?

:) Just kidding. When I was younger I used to be in love with samus. Don't know about POKEYMANZ though. Maybe you are a furry.

So long as you're not like.. sexually attracted to the characters I don't see anything wrong with it. o.o'
There's nothing wrong with liking something a lot.

I used to be obsessed over Pikachu and Sailor Moon.

Obsessions happen.
No, I'm not sexually attracted or anything, lol, :) I think its just an obsession that went over the top...

Just don't turn into a rabid fan girl, whatever you do.

I have something, similar, sometimes after seeing a movie or something i think "man, why can't that happen to me?" or wahtever.

Just don't turn into a rabid fan girl, whatever you do.
I have something, similar, sometimes after seeing a movie or something i think "man, why can't that happen to me?" or wahtever.
I'm just like that! Hehe. Got jealous of those kids in Narnia... :)

what do you mean, "over the top" explain why your obsession is diffrent than most.

I am madly in love with Daniel Radecliff (MINE) if that counts for anything.

He's the guy who plays as harry Potter. I have a crush on his character in the books too

I get jealous of people in movies, or I want to do something that happened in that movie! Like when I watched 'Jump In' I really wanted double dutch lessons! It's just something you may grow out of. Dont worry there's lot's of people out there who have the same problem, and it can seem funny at times but other times it may seem serious. Just live life while you're young! You odn't get a lot of it.

what do you mean, "over the top" explain why your obsession is diffrent than most.
Well....Maybe it isn't... :unsure:

But is this what people with obsessions do a lot? Here's what my obsession is like: (LOL)

Thinking of the character, whoever, nearly all the time

Drawing pictures and writing stories about it a lot

Feeling over-happy

Smiling to yourself a lot...(Heh :furawatchi: )

Whenever you see your obsession on telly or a film or even in a book or something, you feel kind of shy....

Maybe thats what most obsessions are like...Right? <_<

Now...This is getting crazy...

I'm getting obsessed with random pokemon every week! One week- Pikachu -Next week- Poochyena....

YAAAAHHHH!!! :)

I have never got obsessed/crush with any boy...

But pokemon...its a whole new world.

I'm happy. Its ok. But I'm just worried why I keep getting obsessed/getting a crush, over a pokemon every week.

I'm a fan of Pokemon...Biiiiiggggg fan. :)

If I try to ignore pokemon. focus on something else, I get sad...Luckily going on TT helps. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back