Whats 'in' at the moment, girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love pearls. ;_; They're not really "in", but they sure do look nice. :]
Bright colors are really in. You walk into PacSun, and it's neon everywhere. So are big bright colored chunky Adidas-type footwear, and Converse, though Converse are old.

Ugg boots were in over winter, but it's spring turning to summer now, so you don't see them quite so much.

Baggy sweat pants are majorly in. I see girls all the time with boxers on, and bag sweats rolled over andn falling off their hips. They look comfy, but I know I'd never be able to pull them off without looking like a bum.

Single braids pulled back are in for hair styling.

Maxi dresses are in this season, though I haven't seen anyone in school wear one yet. Once again, not something I could pull off, because I'm short and all the fabric would overwhelm me.
Yay! You just explained everything that's 'in' in my school for me! xD

Thank you very much. <3

Eyeshadow is IN over here. Usaully cool colours.

Hoodies are huge here. I wear a hoodie almost everyday! Skinnies are in, but I can't wear them. 1. I can't bend my legs past 90 degrees, and I love running. 2. I'd say my legs are too fat XD!

Twilight shirts are insane here! I'm wearing one now! I was just talking to a guy who got one! I'm not saying guys can't wear em, but the guys in my class hate twilight!

Mismatched socks, and we trade one shoe for another a lot, so we have mismatched shoes!

Side bangs are big, here, too. We wear a lot of shirts that almost everyone in the class has. Like our DARE shirts, and the shirts-that-somehow-still-fit-us-after-we-made-them-in-grade-three.

well at my school heres what most people wearin: Skinny jeans, beads, Nike 6.0 or Nike air, hoodies, extensions, bows, UGG boots(in winter).

my school is lame they banned short shorts.

Skinny Jeans is neon colors, or black

Lots of beads in bracelet form

Reggae/Jamaican Flag colors

Hoodies

Fabric Patches

Converse and Vans

Twilight Shirts

Heavy eyeliner

Schoolgirl skirts/plaid skirts with jeans or leggings

Red and Black

My school rocks. Junior High is awesome. (Grade 7 and Grade 8)

• neon shirts

• skinny jeans

• rainbow knee high socks

• osiris shoes

• blue shoe laces

• black coach bags

• scrunched hair (it looks wet and curly)

• red eye shadow

There's these pants that look like this:

Ew ;P

So basically, if you wear them, then you're in the hot spot. I've seen atleast 21 girls wear those shorts!

And Hollister and Abercrombie clothes are popular, too.

Supre is the most ''in'' thing right now. SHUN THE TWILIGHT SHIRTS! Lol, Carly...
Yeah, well like everyone else said, skinnies are in. But if you wear them, you're automatically a copier. Scene-ish hair is in too. Oh, and really really really tight singlets with really baggy pants is what some people wear... I find that disgusting.

Converses aren't in. We have these shoes which are like, copying converses. They're called VOLLEYS. I hate them with all my might, yet everyone loves them so much.

Me and my friends don't stick to trends though :)
OMG! Finally somebody who is AGAINST Volleys apart from my best school friends!!! You RAWK Ksenia! XD

Anyway.

You know what I hate?! When little girls are running around BAREFOOT, with singlet tops, and miniskirts, MID-WINTER and it's freeeeeezing. I don't know how they don't freeze to death. I mean, a variety of styles are awsome, not just SUMMER all year round. Ugh.

I don't know what's 'In' now. D: Because everybody are just wearing what they wear. Some people wear skinny jeans, some of them wear shorts, and yeah. There isn't really anything 'In' in Thailand. Shorts, I think. And the kind of hair that they call 'Scene'. All of the teenagers are using that hairstyle.

Neon gloves.

Like, they're just a solid colour. Green/pink/yellow/orange. And people cut off the fingertips and wear black gloves, or a different colour neon glove under them.

I find them stupid, as they're not practical, and you can't wear them in school. :|

But I don't really know.

I stick to my black converse, black t-shirts, black skinny jeans, and leave hem talking about how out of fashion I am.

But we have a uniform <3

Oh, and eyeliner/eyeshadow stuff, it's like this stuff here.

And they put it on about half a centimetre on their eyelids. ._.

I'll stick to my normal stuff, thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dress like your from the 80's, your in style just about. :p

Seriously. My mom said its almost like stepping into 1984 again.

Its all slowly coming back. And if I'm correct, the bleach splotting technique your

talking about is probably acid-wash. Very popular in the 80's, not new, they're back.

And you said etc., so I'd also like to point out a lot of the newer music released today is

very 80's influenced.

I'm a guy, but I know these things. :)

I love the 80's fashion comeback, but a lot of kids over-do it with the neon.

OMG! Finally somebody who is AGAINST Volleys apart from my best school friends!!! You RAWK Ksenia! XD

Anyway.

You know what I hate?! When little girls are running around BAREFOOT, with singlet tops, and miniskirts, MID-WINTER and it's freeeeeezing. I don't know how they don't freeze to death. I mean, a variety of styles are awsome, not just SUMMER all year round. Ugh.
Haha. I hate volleys, seeings as everyone I see is wearing them. I once go hit in the head by a flying volley... evil things they are.

You know what else is really ''in''? TWILIGHT SHIRTS. Haha. Yeah, I have something againgst them. In Supre, all they have is twilight merchandise, blehhhh >.<

tamagotchi rules, No, it isn't acid-wash. I've heard of that style, but that isn't it. It's definitely bleach, and it's new.

EDIT: Ksenia was too fast for me. DX

^^ Acid wash jeans look like you had an accident while doing the washing. They look horrible. Supre has them. They also have all these weird tights that look like jeans and big baggy ones.

Zebra stripes. I'm bringing them back.

Acid wash is barf material. Wow, I'm so good at descriptions! xD

I've seen those terrible leggings. It's all people wear today. Some teen girls want some quality fashion, not Supre'. DX

Ooooh zebra stripes. So much better than lepoard spots. Once, I saw a girl wearing lep spot leggings. Totally unflattering. o_o

^^ Acid wash jeans look like you had an accident while doing the washing. They look horrible. Supre has them. They also have all these weird tights that look like jeans and big baggy ones.
Zebra stripes. I'm bringing them back.
Well, its according to how its done. :p

There's those with huge splotches of blue, small blotches,

etc...personally, I like the more faded ones with the bunch of little

splotches because they look a lot more decent and you have to look

at it for a second to know its acid wash. But, anyways, enough about those. :p

Skinny jeans are in too here.

And bright colored shirts. <3

[SIZE=7pt]And Tubas, FTW![/SIZE]

Michelle:

I hate those acid washed one. I wanted a pink pair.. ._.

Everyone's wearing Uggs in my school. Well, there are pretty much only like four ppl who have real uggs. others just get emu or bearpaw, u know, cheaper ones.

And also lotsa ppl are wearing those t-shirts with food, like peanut butter and jelly that says TEAMWORK and stuff. I like those shirts though!! They're random, like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back